Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Active User List
Active User List
How come Google and Yahoo! and Baidu (Chinese search engine) are listed as active users on the forum main page?

And how come Cthulhu isn't? Big Grin
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
RE: Active User List
Cthulhu as being an er. ..

um . ..

uh...

well, whatever that is, he/she/it/them/hey/shim/sher/etc doesn't register in a conventional scan of known (and knowable) lifeforms and unlifeforms.
(January 24, 2015 at 12:19 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: How come Google and Yahoo! and Baidu (Chinese search engine) are listed as active users on the forum main page?

The forum software recognizes their spiders.

(January 24, 2015 at 12:19 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: And how come Cthulhu isn't? Big Grin

Mad ninja skillz.
(January 24, 2015 at 12:28 am)vorlon13 Wrote: well, whatever that is, he/she/it/them/hey/shim/sher/etc doesn't register in a conventional scan of known (and knowable) lifeforms and unlifeforms.

Your sanity will thank you for this.
JFC!!

sorry to go off topic, but I just realized I know where there is a prominent old storm cellar along a county road around here. I could duplicate your avatar to humorous effect !!

:ROFLOL
I have that picture saved in my phone. It seriously cracks me up.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
@SteelCurtain: You can make yourself invisible from the 'who's online' list like this:

*Go to your user control panel
*From the bar on the left, select 'Edit Options'.
*Check the box under Privacy marked 'Hide me from the Who's Online list'

Enjoy your new (and very optional) superpower Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Ah...

I have learned the way of the ninja...
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
* Violet should probably provide more information for how to get to the various things in the future Thinking

Oh well, I'm not a mod, so I guess it isn't expected of me Tongue
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Hmmm ...

And I thought gods were all powerful. Wink Shades
You make people miserable and there's nothing they can do about it, just like god.
-- Homer Simpson

God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion.
-- Superintendent Chalmers

Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
-- Ned Flanders

Once something's been approved by the government, it's no longer immoral.
-- The Rev Lovejoy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  User Name problem william northam 1 970 October 24, 2020 at 6:43 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  User profile mobile issue tackattack 0 672 November 18, 2018 at 1:07 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Buddy List Alerts Foxaèr 15 3451 May 2, 2018 at 11:43 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  List Posts BrianSoddingBoru4 15 3119 April 7, 2018 at 8:02 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  What is the "Buddy List" for? Why must we request/give consent? Whateverist 16 2580 November 3, 2017 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: shadow
  User alerts gone? abaris 32 5054 December 5, 2016 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: emjay
  Buddy List: What Is It / What does it Do? Neo-Scholastic 17 3306 November 20, 2016 at 10:05 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  User CP Options question Joods 2 1121 December 5, 2015 at 6:29 am
Last Post: Joods
  Can we seriously change this "User formerly known as" bollocks? Napoléon 59 6859 November 6, 2015 at 6:21 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  About the ignore list Orchids 28 3628 September 22, 2015 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Spooky