Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 2:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
User CP Options question
User CP Options question
Is there any way to change things so when you click on a thread, the last post is shown at the top, rather than at the bottom of the page? If not, I'll deal with it. It's just rather annoying to have to go to the very bottom of the page, just to click on "return to top" so that I can click on "today's posts".  If I'm already at the top of the page, reading the most recent post, it would save a click or two and some time.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
RE: User CP Options question
You can just click "Home" on the keyboard to return to top.
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
RE: User CP Options question
Don't have that option on my tablet.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  User Name problem william northam 1 964 October 24, 2020 at 6:43 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  User profile mobile issue tackattack 0 665 November 18, 2018 at 1:07 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Not understanding "date and time options" Foxaèr 18 2227 July 17, 2017 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  User alerts gone? abaris 32 5013 December 5, 2016 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: emjay
  Can we seriously change this "User formerly known as" bollocks? Napoléon 59 6763 November 6, 2015 at 6:21 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Suggestion: photo album on user profile Catholic_Lady 21 3180 August 31, 2015 at 3:34 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  Active User List SteelCurtain 15 2957 January 24, 2015 at 11:06 am
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Where on earth is the profile pic upload options on here? icantstandfundies 2 1813 April 23, 2012 at 3:48 pm
Last Post: icantstandfundies
  Petition to remove the anarchist, elitist, annoying user "Atheist Anarchist" R-e-n-n-a-t 16 7179 April 1, 2012 at 11:57 am
Last Post: houseofcantor
  User is editing post indicator Autumnlicious 6 3341 February 3, 2011 at 2:39 am
Last Post: Tiberius