Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i noticed this with the bibles authors
i noticed this with the bibles authors
Many of the bibles authors when they were writing bible you can read it and see they had a hard time believing in what they had written and what they had already seen in the pages of the bible. One has to draw up a conclusion yes in fact the bible is a tool of control a very powerful tool indeed because it was so dangerous if you looked back at the dark ages they were killing people for speaking out against the bible and was committing heresy and even saying none of it is true in fact we know all of bible to not be true. It bothers me people still believe stuff.. with such a sense of ignorance they will do not ever question gods word when in fact its not even gods word its a lie its a tool to control people. And i find it funny you cannot prove a false meaning you cannot prove god is real and therefore logic dictates god is not real.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Witness/insight claims of the authors of the Bible emjay 37 6122 February 16, 2017 at 11:04 am
Last Post: brewer
  Gender specific bibles? NaughtyButNice 9 2170 April 29, 2016 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  Florida schools ban Bibles Mister Agenda 19 3265 February 27, 2015 at 10:24 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
Question Is it possible there are some parodists among the authors in Answers in Genesis? Indian Chimpanzee 5 1854 October 9, 2011 at 7:01 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla
  Bibles in Hotel Rooms Thor 73 21796 October 16, 2010 at 2:33 am
Last Post: Minimalist