Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Better late than never!
Better late than never!
So I passed my 9K post count without realizing. :o
I know it's lame but I'm kinda super excited. This means I can totally make 10k by my 1 year mark.

My life is currently crazy, stressful, exciting, happy, and full of so much love. My days however are mostly filled with waiting and cooking and laundry and diaper changing. So, I am so glad to have this place as my personal entertainment box. I can talk about serious issues, have a great laugh (thanks Robvalue you're awesome), play around, find all sorts of sexiness. If not for AF I would probably be staring at the wall maybe eating a few paint chips here and there to pass the time.

Anywho, I freaking love you guys! Each and every one of you. Yes, even you, Godschild. Heart

(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
RE: Better late than never!
Way to go Losty!

Ooh honourable mention, that put a big smile on my face, thank you Smile My wife doesn't think I'm funny at all :o

I very much enjoy talking to you, and everyone here. It's a great community and I'm glad you've found it as supportive and sanity sparing as I have. I hope things continue to go well for you!
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Less celebratin', moar spammin'
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
9000 orgasms too?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(February 10, 2015 at 2:55 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: 9000 orgasms too?

I joined in March 2014, that's almost 11 months now, not 11 weeks. You'll have to guess higher my anally affected friend Wink

0/10

Happy 9000, Losty! I feel like a snail :p
Dear god, woman. I've been here for four years, and I'm just about to hit 10,000.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(February 10, 2015 at 3:00 pm)Faith No More Wrote: Dear god, woman. I've been here for four years, and I'm just about to hit 10,000.

I don't get a lot of sleep. When I joined I almost never slept at all. That's a lot of extra time to fill.

0/10

To the next 9000! With the endless story thread going like that it can't take very long Tongue
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Well, you had better pick up the pace. At this rate, it will take you 6 years, 11 months, and 20 days to catch Minimalist. She's coming for your crown, Min!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Never ending story: add 3 words! robvalue 9620 511844 August 21, 2023 at 2:01 pm
Last Post: no one
  I never Foxaèr 35 2773 October 5, 2022 at 4:08 pm
Last Post: Fireball
Thumbs Up Is bigger really better? onlinebiker 7 394 February 27, 2022 at 8:23 am
Last Post: brewer
  It' s never too late to start onlinebiker 2 398 October 18, 2021 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Spooky
  Fist bumping isn't better for germaphobes Foxaèr 17 2576 September 12, 2021 at 1:10 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Things you buy and never really use Theswordismyleopard 28 1755 September 1, 2020 at 11:47 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Covers that are (in your opinion) better than the origionals Theswordismyleopard 15 688 August 30, 2020 at 7:58 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Covers that are (in your opinion) better than the origionals Theswordismyleopard 0 177 August 29, 2020 at 1:39 pm
Last Post: Theswordismyleopard
  The Go Go's "Vacation all you never wanted." Brian37 10 1034 July 13, 2020 at 9:29 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Mid-late 2000's internet was the best time for the web. Mechaghostman2 6 800 June 14, 2020 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: Mechaghostman2