Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 4:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My mom wouldnt let me order something else
My mom wouldnt let me order something else
I was out to eat with my family and ordered dungeness crab toast off the menu at anthonys. I have only been to this restaurant one other time in my life and there were no pictures on the menu so I thought it was like a crab sandwich. Well it turns out when they brought it to me it was just a crab dip on literally three little pieces of toast!! That was NOT what I wanted or expected so I said this is not what I thought it was I want something else and when I tried to tell the waitress this my mom said no no! over me and would not let me order anything else and told me to stop talking! So I was stuck with this gross stuff I did NOT want I was so upset! And I couldnt order anything else!
RE: My mom wouldnt let me order something else
And people in hell want ice water.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

She's back she's back she's back!

And... she'll be gone real soon. It's good to see you again, though Big Grin We've missed you~ Tiger
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
You're not even remotely entertaining anymore. I am disappoint. You are a complete failure.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(February 19, 2015 at 8:26 pm)Alice Wrote: She's back she's back she's back!

And... she'll be gone real soon.

I was going to write the exact same comment. It's a shame you did it first Wink
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

(February 19, 2015 at 8:28 pm)Dystopia Wrote: I was going to write the exact same comment. It's a shame you did it first Wink

I was sure to add an addendum super-duper quick-like after first getting it out there. Vorlon beat me to the punch, but dammit if I couldn't be second!

#SECOND!
Aw, we've missed you, Ashley.

with every bullet so far

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(February 19, 2015 at 8:28 pm)Losty Wrote: You're not even remotely entertaining anymore. I am disappoint. You are a complete failure.

Oh, come off it.... Dungeness crab toast! Tiger Get into the spirit, silly Tongue Hungry
(February 19, 2015 at 8:39 pm)Alice Wrote:
(February 19, 2015 at 8:28 pm)Losty Wrote: You're not even remotely entertaining anymore. I am disappoint. You are a complete failure.

Oh, come off it.... Dungeness crab toast! Tiger Get into the spirit, silly Tongue Hungry

The fancy drinks one was awesome. This one isn't even creative it just made me hungry.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(February 19, 2015 at 8:23 pm)ashleybagashleya Wrote: I was out to eat with my family and ordered dungeness crab toast off the menu at anthonys. I have only been to this restaurant one other time in my life and there were no pictures on the menu so I thought it was like a crab sandwich. Well it turns out when they brought it to me it was just a crab dip on literally three little pieces of toast!! That was NOT what I wanted or expected so I said this is not what I thought it was I want something else and when I tried to tell the waitress this my mom said no no! over me and would not let me order anything else and told me to stop talking! So I was stuck with this gross stuff I did NOT want I was so upset! And I couldnt order anything else!

What did you get to drink with the toast though?

That is what matters.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Something to watch for (or avoid) The Valkyrie 24 2259 October 4, 2023 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Mom is 102! Gwaithmir 20 1604 September 23, 2023 at 7:44 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Let's be different Foxaèr 38 2440 August 17, 2023 at 12:38 am
Last Post: no one
  Something to think about .... scamper 16 1630 November 13, 2022 at 1:10 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  A hint at something deeper Ahriman 0 210 October 5, 2022 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Ahriman
  Something for nothing onlinebiker 92 4746 September 14, 2021 at 3:11 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The really real Something For Nothing no one 1 392 September 12, 2021 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Pizza, just bit the bullet, trying something new. Brian37 19 1293 June 14, 2021 at 11:58 am
Last Post: brewer
  Anyone else planting dandelions? arewethereyet 5 725 May 1, 2021 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Did anyone else attend HumanLight zoom meeting last night? Apollo 8 1093 December 25, 2020 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Apollo