Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else planting dandelions?
Anyone else planting dandelions?
Seems that most people I know are trying to get rid of dandelions, though not for their asthma causing properties.  This is the crap you come up with when you can't come up with a real gripe.

Newsmax host criticizes Biden for picking a dandelion for the first lady (msn.com)

"All right folks, take a look at this," he said. "Joe Biden, getting on Marine One, and he stops and picks up ... I think it's a dandelion? But it's a dandelion that hasn't even blossomed into a flower yet, like it gives everybody asthma. So you blow it, it goes everywhere, and then everybody starts sneezing. Well, he picks up the weed and gives it to Jill as what I guess is supposed to be some kind of a sweet gesture."

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

RE: Anyone else planting dandelions?
The neighbor's 80 acres to the east of us turned yellow then white in 72 hours...

Pretty amazing to see..
(May 1, 2021 at 12:58 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Seems that most people I know are trying to get rid of dandelions, though not for their asthma causing properties.  This is the crap you come up with when you can't come up with a real gripe.

Newsmax host criticizes Biden for picking a dandelion for the first lady (msn.com)

"All right folks, take a look at this," he said. "Joe Biden, getting on Marine One, and he stops and picks up ... I think it's a dandelion? But it's a dandelion that hasn't even blossomed into a flower yet, like it gives everybody asthma. So you blow it, it goes everywhere, and then everybody starts sneezing. Well, he picks up the weed and gives it to Jill as what I guess is supposed to be some kind of a sweet gesture."
Their just copying Fox News during Obama's time in office. Anyone remember them bitching about the Tan suit or how Obama likes Dijon Mustard on hamburgers or how he's bowed a few times? It's just silly.

https://www.newsweek.com/barack-obama-do...ake-623643

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obama_tan_...ontroversy

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arc...to/361160/
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

I'm glad Newsmax caught this. Far too many people who pay attention to the lame stream media remain ignorant of the fact that a man who impulsively picks a flower for his wife is a tool of the radical left and is hell bent on destroying democracy.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 1, 2021 at 3:46 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: The neighbor's 80 acres to the east of us turned yellow then white in 72 hours...

Pretty amazing to see..

The dumb ass in the article thinks the damn thing hadn't flowered yet when it was obviously a white puff ball.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(May 1, 2021 at 5:49 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(May 1, 2021 at 3:46 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: The neighbor's 80 acres to the east of us turned yellow then white in 72 hours...

Pretty amazing to see..

The dumb ass in the article thinks the damn thing hadn't flowered yet when it was obviously a white puff ball.
Done flowered AND gone to seed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did anyone else attend HumanLight zoom meeting last night? Apollo 8 1102 December 25, 2020 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Apollo
  Anyone else have that "weird" friend? Atomic Lava 31 2615 November 28, 2019 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Does anyone else remember...? Cecelia 20 1786 July 30, 2019 at 8:26 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Anyone else had an AF meet up? About to lose my virginity Whateverist 52 8583 April 29, 2018 at 9:12 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Anybody else overthink the most basic shit? Kookaburra 19 2022 March 22, 2018 at 11:49 pm
Last Post: Martian Mermaid
  Does Anyone Else Ever Feel Like This...? Edwardo Piet 14 2245 November 17, 2017 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Ever had a fun experience ruined by someone else? NuclearEnergy 5 2044 June 3, 2017 at 12:20 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Anyone else noticed that Min's absent for a week? abaris 116 8314 February 6, 2017 at 11:34 am
Last Post: Violet
  Anyone else start to feel like they're going insane when they get tired? EruptedCarcassBloat 9 1541 October 11, 2016 at 11:20 am
Last Post: Excited Penguin
  An AF member does what no one else did Jackalope 41 4625 October 1, 2016 at 6:55 pm
Last Post: abaris