Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FIFA 15 ps3
FIFA 15 ps3
Anyone else got this for ps3?

I need someone to gift me a career mode club investment from the EASFC store. I would buy it myself (with virtual coins that are worthless) but apparently EA thinks it's a good idea to limit the amount of times you can actually have fun with a completely arbitrary game mode in a way that has virtually no impact at all on anything. Seriously EA, why can I only buy this thing about 3 times with the coins I earn through playing the damn game. What possible reason could there be to prevent me from doing whatever I damn well please in a career mode of a game I have already bought. It's like saying on Call of Duty, you can play this one map offline, but you can only play it three times, after that you can never play it again for absolutely NO reason whatsoever. It's not even like you can PAY with real money for this shit? So what is the point in providing a limit on it?

I have 27k coins so will gift you whatever the feck you like in return. Just someone please tell me they can help me out...
RE: FIFA 15 ps3
Genius move EA. I thought they had started recovering from this kind of dumb shit..
That's worse than the current trend with newest games for the next gen consoles where the majority of the content is season pass DLC. You pay $60 for a game and then in order to play half of the fucking thing you have to shell out another $20-30.

I've never played FIFA so I have no idea what this issue is, but EA has been tanking in terms of game quality for years now. From Tiger Woods capping skill points, NBA Live being trounced by 2k, and Madden just being meh for the longest. From like 2012 on, they haven't been worth a new version if you already have one.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
The thing is, it's not even like they're getting money out of what they're doing. They're just plain limiting the enjoyment you can have with the game. All the thing I want does is give you a cash boost for your career mode as a manager. It's not like you're playing against anyone online. It's not like the computer gives a shit about you having a few extra million to spend on players. It's not even like I can't just transfer the players I want to the team before launching the career mode anyway. But I shouldn't have to do that as it kills all sense of building up a squad. But I need the cash boost because the game for some reason limits the amount of money my club can spend and it never increases season on season, even after I win the best competitions and build up the club. It's fucking stupid and it's literally the most arbitrary limitation in a game I've ever experienced.

Another thing that pisses me off with FIFA, while we're on topic, is they make you pay to create teams. Well. You can create a team online for free, but in order to use it in any of the game modes you have to shell out about £6. Oh, and any of the teams you create don't have goalkeepers with goalie gloves. Because realism.

Fucking EA.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Minecraft for PS3 Napoléon 10 3038 February 11, 2014 at 5:54 am
Last Post: Nine
  FIFA 13 Napoléon 39 6650 February 2, 2013 at 12:18 am
Last Post: HorribleOffensiveScouser91
  FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Napoléon 4 2348 June 9, 2012 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Fifa 12 thebigfudge 7 2250 December 29, 2011 at 10:04 am
Last Post: Robert
  PS3? Anyone? HeyItsZeus 16 3498 November 12, 2010 at 10:14 am