Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 6:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fifa 12
Fifa 12
well granted most of you are state side and don't realise the greatness that is football( you would call it soccer) Does anyone else plan on picking this game up ?

If so add me on thebigfudge85 xbox live gamer tag and we an have a few games. Smile
I used to live in a room full of mirrors; all I could see was me. I take my spirit and I crash my mirrors, now the whole world is here for me to see.
Jimi Hendrix

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
Kurt Cobain
RE: Fifa 12
I'm probably not getting it because I'm a skint student who will be spending his money on alcohol and skyrim.
I'm more of a pro evo man myself... But I only play them to make hilarious retarded/racist players and teams... I see no real gameplay value in it, tbh.
Cunt
(September 28, 2011 at 10:52 am)frankiej Wrote: But I only play them to make hilarious retarded/racist players and teams...
My friend and I created two new players for Zimbabwe in Fifa World Cup, and we called them the "Katongo Brothers". Basically they were giant african players, only they were actually pretty good in the game so we got them to win the World Cup.
Maicon ftw.
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
"Soccer" games are pretty fun, I don't have a console though, so I wont be picking it up. (at least call it futbol or something, differentiate between grown men trying to break each others necks and grown men trying to draw a foul)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(September 28, 2011 at 1:23 pm)Tiberius Wrote:
(September 28, 2011 at 10:52 am)frankiej Wrote: But I only play them to make hilarious retarded/racist players and teams...
My friend and I created two new players for Zimbabwe in Fifa World Cup, and we called them the "Katongo Brothers". Basically they were giant african players, only they were actually pretty good in the game so we got them to win the World Cup.

I have a team called the Aborted Spastics... I won the champions league with them on pro evo 09... Very amusing.

My other teams are: The Spike Suckers, Hitler's Allstars, Rich Kuntz, Wookie-balls FC, The Nazty Boiz FC and Cunt Bacon... They are all rather good.
Cunt
Fifa is my favorite game. I love to play the fifa game.
I think games are very helpful tfor the children to sharp their mind.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FIFA 15 ps3 Napoléon 3 887 February 22, 2015 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  FIFA 13 Napoléon 39 6655 February 2, 2013 at 12:18 am
Last Post: HorribleOffensiveScouser91
  FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Napoléon 4 2348 June 9, 2012 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: Mystic