Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:42 pm

Poll: Which wrist do you wear a watch on?
This poll is closed.
Right.
11.54%
3 11.54%
Left.
57.69%
15 57.69%
Don't wear a watch.
30.77%
8 30.77%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which wrist
Which wrist
I must admit that I haven't actually worn a watch now for about 15 years but when I did I always wore it on my right wrist.

It might be something to do with the fact that I was naturally left handed (not anymore thanks to a strict infant school teacher) or that my first watch was actually placed on that wrist for me.

So which wrist do you wear your watch, if any at all?
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
RE: Which wrist
I don't wear one, but in the past I've worn one on my left wrist. I'm right-handed btw.
You are suposed to wear a watch on the oppisite of your dominant hand. I forget why, bit i think it is so you don't have to stop working to check the time.
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

"Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys" - P.J. O'Rourke

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

"Nothing succeeds like the appearance of success." - Christopher Lasch

I think I am right handed and I always wear it on my right wrist.
Always felt natural that way to me.

Now I am not sure of my original handedness. :S
I'm left handed for fine motor skills, like writing, drawing, eating with a knife and fork etc... and right handed and right footed in gross motor skills like batting, hammering, football etc...

And I wore a watch on my left wrist. On my right wrist it'd be damaged too easily.
(March 19, 2010 at 5:41 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: I'm left handed for fine motor skills, like writing, drawing, eating with a knife and fork etc... and right handed and right footed in gross motor skills like batting, hammering, football etc...

And I wore a watch on my left wrist. On my right wrist it'd be damaged too easily.

+1

Exactly the same with me. Only when I started building stuff and drove 4x4's and tractors I stopped wearing them due to the danger. This is the same with jewellery, I just don't wear any.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
You'll never guess what I thought this thread might be about when I clicked on it.

Big Grin
(March 19, 2010 at 7:16 pm)Minimalist Wrote: You'll never guess what I thought this thread might be about when I clicked on it.

Big Grin

I think I might have thought the same thing :S

Did you think that it had to do with 'cutting one's wrists' like i did? Tongue
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I thought that also. What does that say avout how emo we athiests are Big Grin
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

"Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys" - P.J. O'Rourke

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

"Nothing succeeds like the appearance of success." - Christopher Lasch

(March 19, 2010 at 7:25 pm)Saerules Wrote:
(March 19, 2010 at 7:16 pm)Minimalist Wrote: You'll never guess what I thought this thread might be about when I clicked on it.

Big Grin

I think I might have thought the same thing :S

Did you think that it had to do with 'cutting one's wrists' like i did? Tongue

Er...no, Sae.

[Image: jerkit.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which do you want to go? Foxaèr 13 811 October 18, 2023 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Which famous clone would you adopt? Fake Messiah 10 953 January 24, 2023 at 7:49 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Which TV game show would you win? Fake Messiah 6 856 January 18, 2023 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Which is worse? Foxaèr 13 631 February 23, 2022 at 8:59 am
Last Post: brewer
  Which one is the correct phrase? brewer 20 1924 September 21, 2021 at 7:20 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Which ancient thread of mine should I necro? Foxaèr 11 603 August 25, 2021 at 7:15 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Which console zo buy a 12-year-old kid? franzis 20 2438 February 23, 2020 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
Question Which of the seven dwarfs are you? (Quiz) Angrboda 33 2389 September 21, 2018 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Which Do You Hear A Theist 35 2317 May 19, 2018 at 2:13 am
Last Post: paulpablo
  Which Banned AF Member Are You? Edwardo Piet 54 7546 May 1, 2018 at 11:06 pm
Last Post: vorlon13