Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I heard, "Nana- you're a hoarder....
I heard, "Nana- you're a hoarder....
The words came from the back bedroom where Gabby is staying in Nana's room.
Who else has lots of stuff stashed all over the house?
RE: I heard, "Nana- you're a hoarder....
No, I'm the the opposite of a hoarder. Everything I own I can carry on me.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(March 8, 2015 at 1:15 pm)professor Wrote: The words came from the back bedroom where Gabby is staying in Nana's room.
Who else has lots of stuff stashed all over the house?

I'm sorry... what? Who?
I don't own too many things, and I regularly pare what I've accumulated by giving away to GoodWill, swapping, or tossing.

I'd not lie if I didn't say that I have no idea what you are trying to tell us here, prof...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

I don't know. You'll have to ask the piles of shit lying around.

Jokes aside, I'm messy, but not a hoarder, rather the opposite. I keep throwing away things and regretting it later.

(March 8, 2015 at 3:05 pm)Alex K Wrote: I'd not lie if I didn't say that I have no idea what you are trying to tell us here, prof...
(March 8, 2015 at 2:56 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: I'm sorry... what? Who?

I can translate. Someone in his family was called a hoarder. He's asking if we are hoarders, too.
I've become ruthlessly efficient at keeping a bit too much stuff.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Yeah, guilty. It isn't that I want to have all this stuff or can't stand to be rid of any of it. More like a combination of not wanting to put stuff in the landfill and too lazy to do something more responsible. When you've lived in the same warehouse for more than 30 years you just can avoid getting rid of stuff.
I'm not particularly cluttered or even hoarding i tend to get rid of things i really do not need anymore.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
At work I keep everything, because i 'repurpose/invent/make' stuff from other stuff. Growing up my fav shows and movie characters where people who could take the mundain and turn it into something new. Macgyver, the A-team, doc Brown, data from the goonies ect.. I like to fancy myself as one of those people. So I have a shop and shipping containers full of stuff I can tinker with. My fav store is a NASA/aero-space surplus store. Where you can get a control yoke from an m-1 Abrams tank to space shuttle re entry tiles, to scraps of cut sheet leather, or used circuit board components.

At home I have collected a few things, but most everything elses gets tossed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I heard from Rob today! ReptilianPeon 2 522 March 29, 2020 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  You guys heard of Turo? ignoramus 21 1493 December 10, 2019 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Have you heard the good news? Martian Mermaid 44 4838 January 23, 2018 at 12:55 pm
Last Post: Antares
  Have you heard of a PIECAKEN??????? MrsTRich 21 2495 November 17, 2016 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Ever heard anyone say this word? Edwardo Piet 28 3332 September 17, 2016 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: ApeNotKillApe
  Has anyone heard of Susanne Eman? Aractus 55 23760 January 13, 2014 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: Aractus
Exclamation Have you heard about the Mars One project? shadowninjax 41 11171 September 4, 2013 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: Mac Arthur
  Have you heard about The Venus Project? shadowninjax 7 3256 August 25, 2013 at 6:06 am
Last Post: shadowninjax
  Most Retarded Thing You've Heard From Priest/Preacher Rahul 24 8846 June 14, 2013 at 10:11 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  I heard pot gave you the munchies but..... downbeatplumb 3 1411 June 28, 2012 at 4:26 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious