Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you heard of a PIECAKEN???????
Have you heard of a PIECAKEN???????
http://www.food.com/recipe/thanksgiving-...7671518735

I'm totally making one of these for Thanksgiving!
RE: Have you heard of a PIECAKEN???????
So it's the dessert equivalent of a turducken?
It needs a layer of brownies, or a layer of chocolate lava cake filling.

A layer of bacon would be a nice touch too.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(November 15, 2016 at 5:59 pm)MrsTRich Wrote: http://www.food.com/recipe/thanksgiving-...7671518735

Oh my piecaken gawd.  My tastebuds just unloaded big time.  That looks awesome.  Everyone always wants a small piece of every pie, and those bottom two are the main ones we make sure to have.  

Is this a sign???  Could there actually be a ... G
I'll be over, don't worry.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
At the Cthulhu household, we're having turkraken for T-Day.
(November 15, 2016 at 6:00 pm)Tiberius Wrote: So it's the dessert equivalent of a turducken?
Yeah, pretty much
(November 15, 2016 at 5:59 pm)MrsTRich Wrote: http://www.food.com/recipe/thanksgiving-...7671518735

Does it come with an insulin injector?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 15, 2016 at 6:25 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: It needs a layer of brownies, or a layer of chocolate lava cake filling.

A layer of bacon would be a nice touch too.
That all sounds really good! I may have to incorporate it in the recipe, especially the bacon!

We went to a bakery in NYC that had bacon in all the goodies. Bacon brownies, bacon cookies, but my favorite was the chocolate covered bacon.....yummmm
(November 15, 2016 at 7:00 pm)Whateverist Wrote:

Oh my piecaken gawd.  My tastebuds just unloaded big time.  That looks awesome.  Everyone always wants a small piece of every pie, and those bottom two are the main ones we make sure to have.  

Is this a sign???  Could there actually be a ... G

Haha! Almost got ya without even trying! Drich will be so jealous!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 2025 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I heard from Rob today! ReptilianPeon 2 504 March 29, 2020 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  You guys heard of Turo? ignoramus 21 1414 December 10, 2019 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Have you heard the good news? Martian Mermaid 44 4712 January 23, 2018 at 12:55 pm
Last Post: Antares
  If you have an android phone you should read this. #5 is the most shocking. ErGingerbreadMandude 7 1946 December 18, 2016 at 1:14 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  Ever heard anyone say this word? Edwardo Piet 28 3299 September 17, 2016 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: ApeNotKillApe
  I heard, "Nana- you're a hoarder.... professor 16 2310 March 11, 2015 at 12:22 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Have I Told You At Least Once Today That I Love You? Jenny A 26 4427 August 11, 2014 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: psychoslice
  Did you once have beliefs that now embarrass you? Ryantology 7 983 May 24, 2014 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Girls: If you could have any Engagement Ring you wanted.. Mystical 83 14471 February 8, 2014 at 12:20 am
Last Post: Drich