Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pre-Clovis Find in Oregon
Pre-Clovis Find in Oregon
http://www.opb.org/news/article/oregon-a...old-knife/

Quote:Oregon Archaeologists Discover 15,000-Year-Old Knife

Dating established by an eruption of Mt. St. Helens.

Creatards will insist it happened last Monday.
RE: Pre-Clovis Find in Oregon
No, it's because god makes the earth appear older to test our faith, dumbass!
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

That's cool stuff.

(March 8, 2015 at 11:47 pm)Dystopia Wrote: No, it's because god makes the earth appear older to test our faith, dumbass!

Well....FUCK HIM!
(March 8, 2015 at 11:47 pm)Dystopia Wrote: No, it's because god makes the earth appear older to test our faith, dumbass!

I always thought we made God younger than the earth to test our own intelligence.
Oregon Archaeologists Discover 15,000-Year-Old Knife

After careful consideration, a panel of christian historians had this to say on the matter:

"No they didn't."
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
They will claim that the methods methods to determine the knife's age are faulty.
It's a miracle. All praise XXX
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Another nail in the coffin of the Solutrean hypothesis?
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
(March 9, 2015 at 7:03 am)Nope Wrote: They will claim that the methods methods to determine the knife's age are faulty.

I meant to say that they will claim the methods USED to determine the knife's age are faulty.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interesting Find in Israel Minimalist 6 1424 November 25, 2015 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Major Find: Antiochus IV's Citadel in Jerusalem Minimalist 22 3656 November 8, 2015 at 11:03 pm
  Significant Find in Southern Greece Minimalist 2 1224 October 27, 2015 at 12:42 pm
  Who Knows. Might Find Something. Minimalist 10 3354 October 25, 2015 at 2:51 pm
  Go for a walk, find a Viking sword The Valkyrie 19 4037 October 23, 2015 at 6:08 pm
  Interesting archaeological find in Turkey Minimalist 15 2665 October 14, 2015 at 11:25 pm
  Significant Archaeological Find in Jerusalem...or Was It "Aelia Capitolina?" Minimalist 2 1101 October 21, 2014 at 2:03 pm
  Oldest Clovis Sites Found Thus Far Minimalist 24 4956 July 16, 2014 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Significant Find by the Israel Antiquities Authority Minimalist 34 6875 April 14, 2014 at 3:25 am
Last Post: Confused Ape
  Clovis Points in Alaska Minimalist 2 1067 November 9, 2013 at 2:57 am