Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Restaurant to eat free for a year
Restaurant to eat free for a year
If you could pick one restaurant to eat free for a year, which one would you choose?
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: Restaurant to eat free for a year
It would be between Pho 79 and Bona. Pho 79's house pho is better, but Bona is more convenient and has a more varied menu.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Madly Indian. They do an onion bhaji that’s tdf. Also, the only place round here to get decent curried goat.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
The one whose prices are normally most significantly different from “free”.

a few Michelin stars won’t hurt.
Red Robin. Might be aiming low, but bear in mind that, apart from Superdawg, it's probably the restaurant I eat at most often.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Ixtapa, our local mexican joint. Haven't had a meal there that was not excellent.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(January 17, 2023 at 5:09 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: If you could pick one restaurant to eat free for a year, which one would you choose?

Here:

[Image: EUMSCASTAO-2.jpg]

Taormina, Municipality Messina, Sicily, Italy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star HAPPY NEW YEAR Nay_Sayer 14 963 January 1, 2024 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How to eat healthy Woah0 20 1724 September 13, 2022 at 11:43 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Happy New Year!! Jehanne 16 746 January 1, 2022 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Last night my 10-year old daughter said that she did not believe in God. Jehanne 22 2176 December 26, 2021 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  "Walking in" restaurant kitchen lingo. Brian37 11 674 July 31, 2021 at 11:37 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Happy New Year? zebo-the-fat 28 2020 January 2, 2021 at 4:42 am
Last Post: Apollo
  Let them eat spam! Foxaèr 33 2080 September 13, 2020 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Which console zo buy a 12-year-old kid? franzis 20 2429 February 23, 2020 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  HAPPY NEW YEAR ! WinterHold 4 627 January 1, 2020 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Happy New Year!! Jehanne 16 1021 January 2, 2019 at 2:35 am
Last Post: Godscreated