Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi fellow heathens!
Hi fellow heathens!
I've joined this forum because of a new media class that I am in. I am a master's student and will be doing my thesis on social media and how religious and nonreligious folks use it/them. I have been an atheist for 10 years, and I spend a good deal of my time reading and chatting about science and atheism, religion and dogma, and the like. I don't normally participate in forums, but I was lucky to run across this one, and I hope to continue participating with you after this class is finished. I am also the Vice President and soon to be President of the Secular Student Alliance at my university as well as a member of a freethinkers group in my town. You could say I'm active, but I strive to be more active. I look forward to discussions and learning more about each of you and making some new friends!!
RE: Hi fellow heathens!
Awesome, always nice to see folks from student organizations like the SSA. That sounds like a hell of a thesis topic, good luck and welcome!
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Hiya TFA, welcome Smile Lovely to meet you.

Sounds like you're up to some awesome stuff! Keep up the good work, and I look forward to hearing more from you.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Welcome and enjoy!
You have found a unique resource---
The posters here are always correct, just ask us.Big Grin

This forum contains interesting topics and interesting people.

A new perspective is always valued.
So how, exactly, does God know that She's NOT a brain in a vat? Huh
Very nice, Welcome to AF!

Hope you stick around!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Welcome aboard!
It seems you are overqualified for this forum, but please do stay. Cant' wait to see what you bring to the table! Smile
Hello, atheist lady! Grab some cookies, pull up a chair and enjoy!
Welcome to the forum!
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
Welcome aboard.
Dying to live, living to die.
Welcome to our humble abode.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello my Godless Heathens Anarchy811 27 2149 August 28, 2020 at 2:56 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  [Serious] Hello there! Fellow atheist here! ThinkingIsThinking 48 5281 December 18, 2019 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: brewer
Video Greetings fellow travelers! entheogen 20 1466 September 17, 2018 at 8:02 am
Last Post: entheogen
  Hello, my fellow Homo Sapiens. I salute you. Don Jehuda 48 12308 May 16, 2017 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Hello Heathens Crunchy 20 2626 January 18, 2017 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Hello! Just need to commune with some fellow atheists in a religious world. Rosie_Rivets 11 1958 November 11, 2016 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: CWoods
  Hello fellow atheists Macoleco 21 1920 August 25, 2016 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Hello fellow nontheists MentalGiant 16 4683 September 16, 2015 at 11:33 am
Last Post: DeathByDespair
  Hello Fellow Atheists! Shuffle 30 5281 July 29, 2015 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: Athene
  My Fellow Secular Citizens Joko 12 3785 July 7, 2015 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Salacious B. Crumb