Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:14 am

Poll: Who do you choose to lead
This poll is closed.
44.44%
4 44.44%
33.33%
3 33.33%
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who would you pick to lead your nation
Who would you pick to lead your nation
1. Is a middle aged man, former soldier, suffers from debilitating nightmares and often self medicates with alcohol. He is also a frequent cigar smoker and often lights up indoors. He has also had 2 known extra marital affairs.
2. Is an elderly inventor from a small back water town. He is also an able diplomat that is known for his drinking and promiscuity. He is as well known for his detailed observations of the natural world and sometimes embellishes his claims.
3. Is an decorated war veteran with a background in the arts. He is youthful and an avid vegetarian with a love for animals. Whilst unmarried he is faithful to his long time girlfriend. He is also a avid supporter of public health.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
RE: Who would you pick to lead your nation
Whichever one isn't the republicunt.
(March 21, 2015 at 10:31 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Whichever one isn't the republicunt.

I'm surprised you don't know who they are. All three are historical people.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
I know this "joke" - It's Roosevelt and maybe Truman - The last one is Hitler. (vegetarian)

I'm not sure about Truman - Maybe Lilcoln?
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Damn.

Do I have a brain tumor?

I only figured out Roosevelt.

Undecided
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

1. Churchill
2. ?
3. Hitler

(March 21, 2015 at 10:26 pm)Lemonvariable72 Wrote: 1. Is a middle aged man, former soldier, suffers from debilitating nightmares and often self medicates with alcohol. He is also a frequent cigar smoker and often lights up indoors. He has also had 2 known extra marital affairs.
2. Is an elderly inventor from a small back water town. He is also an able diplomat that is known for his drinking and promiscuity. He is as well known for his detailed observations of the natural world and sometimes embellishes his claims.
3. Is an decorated war veteran with a background in the arts. He is youthful and an avid vegetarian with a love for animals. Whilst unmarried he is faithful to his long time girlfriend. He is also a avid supporter of public health.

Grant was a general who was continually drunk and smoke like a train while in office..

Franklin was the inventor and diplomat/whoremonger

Hitler was the vegan, who won the iron cross in wwi, failed painter, loved animals, but remain single up to his last hour(s) which he did marry his long time gf just before they killed themselves.
If those are my only options, I guess I pick the space cadet in number 3. Although, I've been drinking. I was hoping to see Jon Stewart on there... Dammit, picked Hitler. Well there goes the neighborhood....

What the hell happened to his "Love for public health"? Talk about a flip-flopper!
(March 22, 2015 at 12:33 am)The Reality Salesman Wrote: What the hell happened to his "Love for public health"? Talk about a flip-flopper!

Well, I heard he was fanatical about making people take showers.

None of the above. If it were truly my country, I'd be running it. Big Grin
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 2165 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Where would you go if you could? Brian37 24 2015 August 18, 2021 at 6:56 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  The Million Pick-up March. Gawdzilla Sama 0 405 December 3, 2020 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Who should lead the democrats Agnostico 31 3771 March 2, 2020 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  [Not Serious]Pick one, then post the next selection. Gawdzilla Sama 64 2740 October 18, 2019 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Who would you rely on to help you out? Cod 18 1326 January 8, 2019 at 6:36 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Describe your body type and the ideal body you would like. The Valkyrie 34 4416 May 4, 2018 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
  Pick the time you want me off Mystic 42 5018 February 1, 2018 at 9:29 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer? Why Would I Keep My Enemies Close? Rhondazvous 26 3458 January 8, 2018 at 9:05 am
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  How would you like to dispose of your body when the time comes? Whateverist 107 13020 December 19, 2017 at 2:51 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus