Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:53 am

Poll: Which is best?
This poll is closed.
Ford
15.00%
3 15.00%
Chevy
5.00%
1 5.00%
Dodge
0%
0 0%
Toyota
20.00%
4 20.00%
Nissan
10.00%
2 10.00%
Buick
0%
0 0%
Shelby (before they were with Ford)
5.00%
1 5.00%
Honda
10.00%
2 10.00%
Other
35.00%
7 35.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CAR BRANDS
CAR BRANDS
What's your favorite car brand and which ones do you hate?

Feel free to rip on some brands, but don't get butt hurt when someone says anything negative about your favorite brand

Let the debates start..... Unlike a Chevy

ROFLOL

First
On
Race
Day
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that some cosmic Jewish Zombie can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.

Makes perfect sense.

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish.
RE: CAR BRANDS
My first car was an Alfa Romeo Mito QV. Great car, just expensive to run. Next car was a VW UP (too small for the U.S. market but averages 60MPG on mixed drives - perfect for inner City driving here in the UK).

Next car will be a fiesta ST with a montune upgrade (200+ bhp from a 1.6 turbo? Yes please).

In short, I don't have a favourite brand. I go by the car.

My fave project car would be finding an old Peugeot GTI. A guy on another forum had one and it was sweet. Such a rare car that combines great design and usability. Don't know if it was ever released in the US, probably not because the engine wasn't a V8 and it wasn't ugly as sin.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Heh, what made you choose those brands in particular, asks the German guy Tongue?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Anything except a Ford

Add that and the survey will be accurate and complete
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(March 24, 2015 at 1:14 pm)DIRTY_DEEDS_93 Wrote: First
On
Race
Day

All this time I thought it was

Found
On
Road
Dead
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
My experience with fords has been pretty good.

Worst was fiat (Alfa):

Fixed it again Tony!
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Cars I've possessed:

A '99 Toyota Corolla. Got it in 2007; loved it, but its engine died on a long trip in 2012. Probably didn't take care of it as well as I should have.
A '00 Buick Park Avenue. Proving some stereotypes are true (Buicks and old people), I got it from my grandfather who can't drive anymore. It's got about 160k on it and appears to be going strong. I'm making sure to take far better/more regular care of it than I did with my first car. Gas mileage is fine on the highway, but I wish it got better mileage in city though.

I'm'a keep the Buick until it dies/melts/ascends into heaven, and then I'll probably... lease something? Maybe buy something used with, say, 50k miles on it? My priorities are 1) good gas mileage, 2) small, and 3) reliable. I do *not* care about, you know, power or sportiness or anything like that. My default will probably be a Corolla or Camry, though something tiny from Dodge/Ford/Kia/Nissan would fit the bill as well.
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
1. Opel Astra
2. Toyota Corolla
3. MB new B class
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(March 24, 2015 at 1:28 pm)Pandæmonium Wrote: My experience with fords has been pretty good.

Worst was fiat (Alfa):

Fixed it again Tony!

I had an '84 Mustang.

[shudder]

Ford dealer service manager got tired of my monthly visits and resultant shitty attitude and informed me I knew it was a Ford when I bought it.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

My current car is a Mazda MPV mini van. I've had it since 2002 and it still runs beautifully.

Very useful for schlepping the dogs around. I've removed the two rear seats so they can stretch out.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let's see your electric car do THIS... onlinebiker 18 1155 November 11, 2020 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Your damn electric car needs to make noise brewer 29 3566 July 16, 2019 at 7:40 am
  Your next car onlinebiker 100 7487 January 30, 2019 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  New (Old) Car Fireball 4 1023 May 15, 2018 at 11:38 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Which is grammatically more right - "red new car" or "new red car" ErGingerbreadMandude 55 6973 January 24, 2018 at 6:48 am
  Anyone drive a plug-in electric car? Jackalope 48 8277 September 21, 2017 at 3:09 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Should I have posted a poll with the car tow thread? And, if so, am I a jerk? Whateverist 24 2917 May 3, 2016 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Am I a jerk for having a car towed which was parked in my driveway? Whateverist 36 5535 April 29, 2016 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  What was the favorite car you ever owned? abaris 37 4830 September 29, 2015 at 8:27 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Selling My Car rexbeccarox 22 3247 August 7, 2015 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox