Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 5:58 pm

Poll: Should have included a poll? Towing makes me a jerk?
This poll is closed.
No, you should not have included a poll .. and, since you didn't at least you are not the kind of jerk who posts too many polls.
10.00%
1 10.00%
No, you should not have included a poll .. but since you have now, you are just one more poll-posting jerk.
10.00%
1 10.00%
Yes, you should have included a poll .. so I could more easily have told you that you were not a jerk for towing the car.
50.00%
5 50.00%
Yes, you should have included a poll .. and for so many reasons, just not for the car towing incident.
20.00%
2 20.00%
Yes, you should have included a poll .. so I could more easily have told you towing that car makes you a rat-bastard jerk.
0%
0 0%
Never post a poll you jerk!
10.00%
1 10.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I have posted a poll with the car tow thread? And, if so, am I a jerk?
Should I have posted a poll with the car tow thread? And, if so, am I a jerk?
The people want to know.  Soon we will be awash in polling data.  So first, should I have included a poll in the thread  http://atheistforums.org/thread-42818.html which asked if I'm a jerk for having towed a car parked across my driveway?  Second, if you think I should have, am I a jerk for doing it?

Your options:

1)  No, you should not have included a poll .. and, since you didn't at least you are not the kind of jerk who posts too many polls.

2)  No, you should not have included a poll .. but since you have now, you are just one more poll-posting jerk.

3)  Yes, you should have included a poll .. so I could more easily have told you that you were not a jerk for towing the car.

4)  Yes, you should have included a poll .. and for so many reasons, just not for the car towing incident.

5)  Yes, you should have included a poll .. so I could more easily have told you towing that car makes you a rat-bastard jerk.

6)  Never post a poll you jerk!
RE: Should I have posted a poll with the car tow thread? And, if so, am I a jerk?
Now I feel like I'm being patronized. Am I being patronized? I should post a poll... Big Grin
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
RE: Should I have posted a poll with the car tow thread? And, if so, am I a jerk?
*contemplates while consuming microwave Wheat Thins nachos with white cheddar*

Depends. Are you gonna write a 40-page report on it like so many Berzerkleyites do (or is that Stanford)?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Fucking jerk.
Routinely asking if you're a jerk kind of makes you a jerk. In all other cases, there are plenty of folk here who will tell you you're a jerk without any real prompting at all.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Well, Boru - In my book, bringing that up makes you a jerk, jerk.
CD, stop exposing people's jerkiness for all to see! Ya jerk!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Why no "fuck all polls" option?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Can a poll be a harlot ?

How would that work ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Well, before you were jerk free. Now, jerk ultra lite.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We should have a forum event Foxaèr 9 746 August 31, 2022 at 8:51 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Should I have dialed 911? Jehanne 15 1040 August 25, 2021 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Which ancient thread of mine should I necro? Foxaèr 11 592 August 25, 2021 at 7:15 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Let's see your electric car do THIS... onlinebiker 18 1149 November 11, 2020 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Should poor people have kids? BrokenQuill92 78 5378 November 29, 2019 at 11:59 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Your damn electric car needs to make noise brewer 29 3561 July 16, 2019 at 7:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The Poll To End All Polls no one 12 1031 February 5, 2019 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  Your next car onlinebiker 100 7469 January 30, 2019 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Troll Poll on Atheism ignoramus 2 499 December 17, 2018 at 9:20 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Poll: What To Do With Defunct Retail Outlets BrianSoddingBoru4 24 1899 October 30, 2018 at 9:40 pm
Last Post: KevinM1