Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 11:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Fixed Pending Confirmation] Missing Feature: Tapatalk
[Fixed Pending Confirmation] Missing Feature: Tapatalk
I've just upgraded the Tapatalk plugin, so that should work. It's working on my phone, but please can other Tapatalk users let me know if there are any problems!

- Tiberius
RE: [Fixed Pending Confirmation] Missing Feature: Tapatalk
Works fine for me so far.
Boom! And were back! Looks good, Tibs.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Removed from issues list.
errr... tiny comment on tapatalk... it keeps bugging me when using the mobile version on the phone.
Any chance to turn that off?
It even takes you to the first post if you haven't visited the thread before, unlike before the migration! Excellent :-)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mention feature is a pain EgoDeath 9 2053 April 13, 2020 at 11:34 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Tapatalk Issues SteelCurtain 11 3048 May 19, 2015 at 1:09 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  [Fixed] Information in blue ribbon at top of page, correct? Angrboda 8 2548 April 29, 2015 at 7:30 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  [Fixed] Using "quick edit" removes spaces between lines in post Faith No More 4 1317 April 24, 2015 at 9:10 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  [Fixed] Smiles box is partially covered (and fonts!!!) Dystopia 3 1057 April 12, 2015 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  [missing] mobile post icon pocaracas 0 804 April 12, 2015 at 11:26 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  [Fixed] "Top Members" link missing. Jackalope 5 1429 April 12, 2015 at 2:59 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  [Fixed] New Thread Window Overlaps Smileys AFTT47 5 1637 April 12, 2015 at 1:06 am
  [Fixed] "Top Posts" link missing. Jackalope 1 893 April 12, 2015 at 1:03 am
  [Fixed] Remove border from avatar display in posts Jackalope 4 1055 April 11, 2015 at 1:10 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire