Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still no kudos button for me
Still no kudos button for me
It is simply not there. Not sure why. I have constantly cleared my dns cache and cleaned my browser, restarted my computer, but still no kudos button.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Still no kudos button for me
Seems discriminatory to me.
I want to give kudos, but I can't. Imagine all the kudos you're missing out on. >.>
~ Erin Hunter
I had no kudos button whilst on strike, though I don't know if the two were related. I do have it now, as long as I'm not using the mobile site. It's still missing there.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I'm not on mobile. I am at home on my browser, and there's no kudos button.
~ Erin Hunter
Did you try clearing the DNS cache and the cookies on the site and logging in from scratch?
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Yes, Steel, I stated it in my OP.

Yep, did it all again.

Cleared dns cache, cleaned browser, and restarted my computer.

Still no kudos button.
~ Erin Hunter
(April 9, 2015 at 10:11 pm)Sionnach Wrote: Yes, Steel, I stated it in my OP.

Oops. Angel Cloud Yeah ya did.

Can you drop a screencap of the settings tab in your User CP? Maybe there's an option that is dis/enabled that affects Kudos.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
I don't see a settings tab there.
~ Erin Hunter
What actions do you have now where the kudos button used to be?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rate button BrokenQuill92 4 1113 December 10, 2019 at 12:49 pm
Last Post: CarveTheFive
  [Serious] The Show Content Button? Draconic Aiur 3 1088 May 15, 2019 at 11:21 pm
Last Post: Draconic Aiur
  Giving kudos no longer available on mobile version? Foxaèr 4 1295 May 29, 2018 at 10:58 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  The "winner" button Foxaèr 9 2091 September 29, 2017 at 7:27 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  My Kudos brewer 7 1869 July 21, 2017 at 11:33 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  You already gave kudos - wrongly so abaris 7 1935 May 22, 2016 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Shoutbox Kudos! Edwardo Piet 4 1368 April 11, 2016 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Add a soundcloud button? bennyboy 8 2137 March 3, 2016 at 8:45 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  Kudos/reputation LadyForCamus 69 13646 March 3, 2016 at 8:41 am