Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 1:10 am

Poll: Who rules the world?
This poll is closed.
Politicians and Chiefs of State
3.03%
1 3.03%
Religious leaders
0%
0 0%
Capitalists (Corporate leaders, managers, oligarchs, etc.)
57.58%
19 57.58%
Jews
3.03%
1 3.03%
Intellectuals
0%
0 0%
Reptilians/Illuminati
6.06%
2 6.06%
The People
6.06%
2 6.06%
No one
18.18%
6 18.18%
Other (please specify)
6.06%
2 6.06%
Total 33 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who rules the world?
Who rules the world?
The question is straightforward - Who has greater influence over the world, politics, society and the economy?

My answer - Capitalists - I believe controlling the means of production, the media and the economy gives you tremendous influence on what may or may not happen - This is not to say it's good or bad, it's simply a statement of fact.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

RE: Who rules the world?
(the Reptilian Illuminati are also Jews)
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I agree although I call them greedy corporate cocksuckers.
Sorry, I'm not an expert on those theories.

To elaborate my point further - I think a significant part of all the above (excluding the Illuminati) - Yes even Jews at least in Israel - Have some power and depending on the circumstances and how events in each society roll forward one group may have greater power over the other - Overall I would say religious leaders have great power in the middle east and theocratic countries - But in that case they could be considered politicians/heads of State - I think it's capitalists but closely followed by chiefs of State
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

I don't know shit about this really, but for what little it's worth I say capitalists. The big money brings big influence.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
I understand that the 1100 richest people in the world own 80% of the planet.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Jewish capitalists.
I rule the world. You just don't know it Big Grin
(April 11, 2015 at 7:35 am)LastPoet Wrote: I rule the world. You just don't know it Big Grin

Can't... resist...

[Image: all+teh+sunshines+are+belonging+to+meh.jpg]
I had a hard time decided whether to vote for "religious leaders" or "Capitalists". In the end I selected Capitalists. Greed is just a big a threat to the world than religion. Having, said that there are lots of rich Fascists, particularly from Arabia, funding the construction of religious buildings around the world.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why doesn't the United States follow it's own rules when it comes to the 1st amendmen GoHalos1993 18 5305 December 31, 2015 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Bill Maher - New Rules on Rich Fucks and the Republicunts They Own Minimalist 0 944 March 15, 2015 at 7:00 pm
  Judge rules against bigoted parents Polaris 19 3434 July 2, 2013 at 10:17 am
Last Post: Jaysyn
Exclamation Voting Law Decision Could Sharply Limit Scrutiny of Rules Nobody 0 990 February 28, 2013 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: Nobody
  Bill Maher New Rules 10/26/12 Minimalist 7 5969 October 31, 2012 at 10:49 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Arizona's new pregnancy rules Tobie 18 5342 August 27, 2012 at 10:32 pm
Last Post: Waratah
  US Supreme Court rules that GPS Monitoring without a warrant is unconstitutional! Tiberius 20 5780 January 25, 2012 at 2:57 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Bill Maher New Rules 09-23-2011 Minimalist 8 2956 September 25, 2011 at 6:06 pm
  European Court of Justice rules on Insurance / Pensions Tiberius 18 4973 March 6, 2011 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: Ashendant
  A Secretive Banking Elite Rules Trading in Derivatives lilyannerose 19 5699 December 21, 2010 at 6:19 am
Last Post: Jaysyn