Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are Atheists afraid to insult Islam and Jews?
This forum has a sub-forum for 'Christianity' , because no one will call you a bigot for insulting them.

But imagine if this forum had a sub-forum for:
Jews : the site would get shutdown by the Zionists Jews and called anti-Semitic
Muslim : site would get hacked and be called islamaPhobe

As an atheist, I insult all religions equally. I do not discriminate. But unfortunately, like many liberals and comedians ,  my atheist friends are yellow-belly-cowards chicken to insult any other religion except for beating the dead horse "Christianity".
RE: Why are Atheists afraid to insult Islam and Jews?
I do not exactly hate any religion in particular. I hate people not using their critical thinking skills to their best use, and choosing the intellectually lazy path of believing the supernatural.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(April 18, 2015 at 4:07 pm)superAtheistnut Wrote: Muslim : site would get hacked and be called islamaPhobe
Did the Islam sub-forum confuse you?
Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Christianity is fucking stupid. Islam is fucking stupid. Judaism is fucking stupid.

There you go.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(April 18, 2015 at 4:11 pm)Cato Wrote:
(April 18, 2015 at 4:07 pm)superAtheistnut Wrote: Muslim : site would get hacked and be called islamaPhobe
Did the Islam sub-forum confuse you?

My mistake.

But I know no one would touch Jews with a 10-foot pole.

Jews are "gods chosen" people, and they can do no wrong for the past 3000yrs.
SuperAtheistnut believes in Satan. I mean duh. Don't all of us atheists?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(April 18, 2015 at 4:13 pm)superAtheistnut Wrote: But I know no one would touch Jews with a 10-foot pole.

Jews are "gods chosen" people, and they can do no wrong for the past 3000yrs.

Jews are fucking morons for believing their made-up fantasy lala bullshit. Will that tide you over?
And I would hardly say they've been 'untouched', you blithering idiot. Learn your history man.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Fuck Jews and fuck Muslims.

Yaweeee and Allahhhh can take turns ass fucking Muhammad in the ass.
I gave a Jewish guy in Chicago a BJ some years ago. He had impressive stamina, and despite his age, a remarkably short refractory period.

Salute !!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dr. Bill Craig's Debates: Why do Atheists lose/run away from debating him? Nishant Xavier 123 6443 August 6, 2023 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  360 Million Christians Suffering Persecution: why arent Atheists helping? Nishant Xavier 48 1982 July 16, 2023 at 10:05 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Atheists, if God doesnt exist, then explain why Keanu Reeves looks like Jesus Christ Frakki 9 974 April 1, 2023 at 4:07 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  Church of the atheists and prayer and supplication Eclectic 23 1841 September 19, 2022 at 2:34 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Where do we go when we die and are you afraid? Shazzalovesnovels 271 20448 August 6, 2020 at 8:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Atheists: I have tips of advice why you are a hated non religious dogmatic group inUS Rinni92 13 2778 August 5, 2020 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Atheists: Why did female with fat butts and short legs exist? Lambe7 14 1909 July 30, 2020 at 7:17 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  [Serious] Why I consider Atheists the Dumbest of the Dumb theMadJW 63 7841 May 13, 2020 at 12:07 am
Last Post: Draconic Aiur
  Why Are Atheists so Stupid Neo-Scholastic 125 15031 October 7, 2018 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Miracles and their place, and Atheists. Mystic 35 4325 October 4, 2018 at 3:53 am
Last Post: robvalue