Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't Ask me Anything.
Don't Ask me Anything.
And I mean it.
RE: Don't Ask me Anything.
I just had potato dumplings and some nice italian red for dinner. That is not a question. You're welcome.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Italian red is shit. And that is not a question either!
The original Mad Max was poorly edited, tedious and pretty outright bad. I laughed at the fight scenes and the constant bad cuts. I felt bad when the wife and kid dies of course, but felt no tension or anything leading up to it.

I don't understand the cult following of this movie. String me up if you must.

This is also not a question.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
(May 23, 2015 at 5:04 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Italian red is shit. And that is not a question either!

Maybe. And you're full of it.

(May 23, 2015 at 5:05 pm)Aroura Wrote: The original Mad Max was poorly edited, tedious and pretty outright bad. I laughed at the fight scenes and the constant bad cuts.  I felt bad when the wife and kid dies of course, but felt no tension or anything leading up to it.

I don't understand the cult following of this movie. String me up if you must.

This is also not a question.

I personally prefer the second one. No question

The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

I am presently drinking Scotch. Pure, unadulterated Scotch.

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
I am tired of all this questioning!

I am not full of it and spent alot of my time tasting wine and working trough it's chemistry. You may understand physics, but I know Enology!
I like Italian red.
(May 23, 2015 at 5:09 pm)Pyrrho Wrote: I am presently drinking Scotch.  Pure, unadulterated Scotch.

I presume you care to tell me which one. (not a question)

(May 23, 2015 at 5:11 pm)Alex K Wrote:
(May 23, 2015 at 5:09 pm)Pyrrho Wrote: I am presently drinking Scotch.  Pure, unadulterated Scotch.

I presume you care to tell me which one. (not a question)

If you must know, I am slumming.

Now, I want to ask if you are drinking Scotch.  I would not want to think ill of you, so maybe you will tell me what kind of Scotch you are presently drinking.  Notice, none of these sentences are questions either.

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ask a German anything. Something completely different 12 2542 January 8, 2013 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Shell B