Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 5:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask a "Peacekeeper"
Ask a "Peacekeeper"
In the tradition of my terrible "ask" threads being largely devoted to humor, I bring you this.  Go ahead, shoot!   Wink
(my wife says I should share with someone)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
RE: Ask a "Peacekeeper"
Share her with me

Wink
What do you think of Scorpius? Is he as much of a dick as everyone makes out?
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(October 13, 2016 at 7:02 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote: Share her with me

Wink
You'd end up in a ditch, covered in petrol, on fire.
(October 13, 2016 at 7:04 pm)Iroscato Wrote: What do you think of Scorpius? Is he as much of a dick as everyone makes out?

If I hadn;t already repped you I would - wewt-!

Emphatically, yes, the scorpi-ai of this world are complete assholes. The character didn't arise in a vacuum...I met more than a few of them.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Ok... Then.
(October 13, 2016 at 7:06 pm)Rhythm Wrote:
(October 13, 2016 at 7:02 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote: Share her with me

Wink
You'd end up in a ditch, covered in petrol, on fire.
(October 13, 2016 at 7:04 pm)Iroscato Wrote: What do you think of Scorpius? Is he as much of a dick as everyone makes out?

If I hadn;t already repped you I would - wewt-!

Emphatically, yes, the scorpi-ai of this world are complete assholes.  The character didn't arise in a vacuum...I met more than a few of them.

No reason you can't update the rep Angel

(Also you forgot the kitchen appliances jammed into various orifices, just sayin')
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(October 13, 2016 at 7:01 pm)Rhythm Wrote: In the tradition of my terrible "ask" threads being largely devoted to humor, I bring you this.  Go ahead, shoot!   Wink
(my wife says I should share with someone)

What's it like being an iconic colt revolver? Did you play any part in the ok coral?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

So, peacekeeping. How'd that work out?
(October 14, 2016 at 1:55 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: So, peacekeeping.   How'd that work out?

Mission accomplished I think it said.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Why Rhythm as a user name? Are you a dancer?