Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did they think this through?
Did they think this through?
I chose humor because I thought this was funny.

No video, but just now a commercial for "Planter's Peanuts" was on, and the last line in the add was "Good nutrition starts with nuts".

Well, cant really argue with that, lots of protein. But you do have to watch out for the HPV virus and unwanted pregnancy. Best to wrap your rocket.
RE: Did they think this through?
Sounds like a spiritual successor to "Let's nibble on Nobby's Nuts!"

A recentish ad campaign over here had Slade's Noddy Holder getting annoyed at the confusion between his name and Nobby...
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ask your questions to hacked version of ChatGTP through me. purplepurpose 0 849 February 17, 2023 at 1:44 pm
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Why Do You Think They Killed Caligula? BrianSoddingBoru4 30 2181 March 30, 2020 at 6:10 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
Tongue Why do you think "they" released COVID19? ignoramus 17 1160 March 28, 2020 at 1:06 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Why did they kill Kennedy? Fake Messiah 15 993 March 28, 2020 at 11:12 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Ted Cruz Awkwardly Coaches Family Through Campaign Ad Heat 6 1283 December 9, 2015 at 11:22 am
Last Post: Clueless Morgan