Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:07 pm

Poll: Why did they kill Kennedy?
This poll is closed.
He wanted to reveal secrets about aliens
33.33%
1 33.33%
He wanted to end war in Vietnam
0%
0 0%
Allah & jinns killed him because of western colonialism
0%
0 0%
Because of Bay of Pigs
0%
0 0%
He wanted to destroy all mafia
0%
0 0%
Some other reason
66.67%
2 66.67%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why did they kill Kennedy?
Why did they kill Kennedy?
So what do you think why did they kill him?
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: Why did they kill Kennedy?
Conspiracy hat on.

He tried to do the unthinkable! Dismantle the FED. (cabal)
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Why did who kill Kennedy?

Lets examine your options:

1. He wanted to reveal secrets about aliens: Seriously?

2. He wanted to end the war in Vietnam: I guess there were those who were opposed to that. But why didn't they go after Johnson? He wante to end it too.

3: Allah and Jinns killed him because of western colonization: Are you high?

4. Because of the Bay of Pigs: This suggests Castro. Do you really think he could have pulled that off without the CIA/FBI figuring that out?

5. He wanted to destroy all Mafia: Again, do really think a criminal organization could have pulled this off under the noses of the CIA/FBI? Why didn't they assassinate Rudy Giuliani who drove the final nail into the coffin of the Mafia in the USA? Sure, they still have a small presence but they now must cower in the shadows and maintain a very low profile.

6. Some other Reason: Yup.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
Baseball fans were mad at him for shagging Marilyn.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
They?

Define this "they" and we will likely have the root of your conspiracy theory....
They didn't. He just went home.
OB, it's almost a conspiracy to believe it wasn't a "they".
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Why didn't "they" succeed with Reagan!?
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I didn't.
Dying to live, living to die.
They were bastards.....Oh Kennedy, not Kenny. Nvm......
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  why did crash cross the bridge? Tawna 4 450 April 16, 2022 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Why did I (an atheist) legally change my name to "Dog"? ignoramus 13 1291 July 13, 2020 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  Why Do You Think They Killed Caligula? BrianSoddingBoru4 30 2177 March 30, 2020 at 6:10 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
Tongue Why do you think "they" released COVID19? ignoramus 17 1145 March 28, 2020 at 1:06 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Why did the Skinhead cross the road? ƵenKlassen 11 1151 November 27, 2017 at 4:59 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Why did the chicken cross the road? ErGingerbreadMandude 22 2979 April 24, 2016 at 3:19 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
Thumbs Down Two Preachers Explain Why They Need Private Jets Fake Messiah 6 1048 April 9, 2016 at 11:40 am
Last Post: Alex K
  I want a time machine to go back and kill. Brian37 59 8887 September 25, 2015 at 10:00 am
Last Post: MTL
  Did they think this through? Brian37 1 564 May 30, 2015 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Why did the chicken cross the road... Jacob(smooth) 16 2223 January 29, 2014 at 10:41 pm
Last Post: Darkstar