Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 9:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FIFA: Sepp Blatter resigns
FIFA: Sepp Blatter resigns
Breaking news speechon Fox Sports 1.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
RE: FIFA: Sepp Blatter resigns
what.

Ho-ly-crap. This should be interesting.
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
He spoke just now. Not sure who this guy speaking now is.

ETA: That was Domenico Scala, FIFA Audit and Compliance Committee.

Now remarks from Grant Wahl and FS1.

ETA: And here's his resignation latter (PDF): http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2015/images...esigns.pdf
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Looks like John Oliver got him!
Resign? he should be locked up with a bunch of ravenous baboons on christal meth. That is all I have to say on the matter.
(June 2, 2015 at 12:52 pm)c172 Wrote: ETA: That was Domenico Scala, FIFA Audit and Compliance Committee.

Audit and compliance? How does this guy keep his job? I may be reading into the title, but it suggests that this is the guy that should have found the corruption internally.
I dunno man, the idiot that runs mother Russia has taken part on this bullshit about a game....

I swear I had a comedian shit about that.
Am I supposed to give him a cookie? Where are the executers and the police?
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

(June 2, 2015 at 1:17 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Looks like John Oliver got him!

He probably paid Sepp to resign so he wouldn't have to drink a Bud Light Lime.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Sepp Blatter. Always sounded like something you would need a shot to get rid of.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Seattle Chief of Police resigns Due Budget Cuts onlinebiker 68 3314 August 13, 2020 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Tongue Katie Hill Resigns onlinebiker 84 2907 November 21, 2019 at 11:53 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Al Franken Resigns Amarok 17 1752 December 8, 2017 at 3:52 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Mugabe Resigns Minimalist 5 450 November 21, 2017 at 6:30 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Milo Yiannopoulos resigns from Breitbart News c172 235 33536 March 3, 2017 at 4:23 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Michael Flynn, national security adviser, resigns over Russia contacts c172 48 8337 February 18, 2017 at 11:40 am
Last Post: John V
  John Oliver Couldn't Resist FIFA Minimalist 10 2167 June 8, 2015 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Officer "Go Fuck Yourself" Resigns JesusHChrist 2 1128 August 29, 2014 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: naimless