Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 8:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Milo Yiannopoulos resigns from Breitbart News
Milo Yiannopoulos resigns from Breitbart News
http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/national...t_BAYBrand

Right-wing provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos, Senior Editor at Breitbart News, announced his resignation from the conservative blog amid backlash over controversial comments he made about Jews, sexual consent, statutory rape, child abuse and homosexuality.
Yiannopolous said in a statement Tuesday he did not want his "poor choice of words" to take away from his colleagues' reporting, adding that the decision to step down is "mine alone."

Source: http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/national-international/Milo-Yiannopoulos-Resigns-From-Breitbart-News-414388913.html#ixzz4ZLzMSRDp 
Follow us: @nbcsandiego on Twitter | NBCSanDiego on Facebook
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
RE: Milo Yiannopoulos resigns from Breitbart News
Just read on the news that conservatives are busy not to associate with him. They uninvited him from the Conservative Union. I'm amazed that being a complete and utter asshole earns you a living. This guy is nothing but.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Couldn't have happened to a nicer asshole.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
That was a quick 15 minutes. Good riddance.
He'll probably land a job with Drumpf's syphilitic circus... Turds like this one don't flush that easy.
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
Wouldn't want to tarnish the good Breitbart name.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
FAKE NEWS!!! Those LIBERALS over at Brietbart can't handle FREE SPEECH.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
May I just note that the folks fighting the corner of this admirable person are suspiciously absent from this thread.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
If he's a fan of pedophilia I can see him ending up as an archbishop somewhere.
Not that surprised, he made his name off of shock value. I'm sure he'll platform himself else where with more retarded shit.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 3952 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Seattle Chief of Police resigns Due Budget Cuts onlinebiker 68 3314 August 13, 2020 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Tongue Katie Hill Resigns onlinebiker 84 2907 November 21, 2019 at 11:53 am
Last Post: Shell B
  "News" Which Is Not "News" To Anyone Minimalist 0 522 May 24, 2018 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Steve Bannon out at Breitbart. c172 10 1109 January 10, 2018 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Al Franken Resigns Amarok 17 1752 December 8, 2017 at 3:52 pm
  Mugabe Resigns Minimalist 5 450 November 21, 2017 at 6:30 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Bannon Will Have To Work On Breitbart's Math Skills Minimalist 7 1426 August 20, 2017 at 1:31 pm
  This Is What We Lose When Breitbart Takes Over the NSC Minimalist 8 1684 February 24, 2017 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Michael Flynn, national security adviser, resigns over Russia contacts c172 48 8336 February 18, 2017 at 11:40 am
Last Post: John V