Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alcohol humor......
Alcohol humor......
You can be completely honest as a drinker when saying " I have never had a single drop of alcohol in my life" and be constant following it up with "Now glasses, mugs, bottles and kegs, that is a completely different story".
RE: Alcohol humor......
Here's to alcohol, the cause of, and solution to, all life's problems.
--Homer Simpson
'An Irishman is never truly drunk as long as he can hold onto a single blade of grass and not fall off the face of the Earth.' - Anon.

'It was a woman who drove me to drink.  I never had the courtesy to thank her.'  W.C. Fields.

'I feel bad for people who don't drink.  Imagine waking up in the morning and knowing that's the BEST you're going to feel all day.'  Variously ascribed (but my money's on Sinatra).

'Fuck off - there's nothing wrong with me that an extensive bout of drinking won't prolong.'  My best mate Andy.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I am sure if I grab 10 beers I will find this thread even funnier.
Even funnier would be a thread you only post to when you're fucked up.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
I thought the entire forum was that way. Do you mean to be telling me that I don't need to drink heavily before I post here?

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
"Better to have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

I enjoy telling young earth creationists that the Sumerians were having a keg party while God was supposedly creating the Earth.
I don haf a drinkin' problm.

I drink, i gits drunk, i faw down.

NO problm! Cheers!
You make people miserable and there's nothing they can do about it, just like god.
-- Homer Simpson

God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion.
-- Superintendent Chalmers

Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
-- Ned Flanders

Once something's been approved by the government, it's no longer immoral.
-- The Rev Lovejoy
(June 8, 2015 at 3:59 pm)LastPoet Wrote: I am sure if I grab 10 beers I will find this thread even funnier.

What do you think I was doing when I posted this? 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I wanna be your humor Hammer! Brian37 0 454 August 30, 2021 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The Danger Of Humor. Brian37 4 756 August 24, 2021 at 7:49 am
  So wrong, but dark humor funny wrong. Brian37 13 2026 March 27, 2019 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  Rank humor tackattack 3 371 December 1, 2018 at 12:52 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  Oklahoma and sports humor. Brian37 0 271 September 24, 2017 at 1:59 pm
  Humor but not humor. "Trump is......." Brian37 27 2533 December 3, 2016 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  the real reason why we haven't seen Jesus in 2000 years . . . (humor) drfuzzy 1 1259 May 3, 2016 at 11:54 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Not really humor, but I always find it funny. Brian37 1 977 February 22, 2016 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: Living in Death
Big Grin Science nerd humor *Deidre* 10 3060 January 5, 2016 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
  Racist jokes (just for good humor) DIRTY_DEEDS_93 79 14811 April 22, 2015 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: Polaris