Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:35 am

Poll: What type of customer are you?
This poll is closed.
Ignore it and wait your turn.
70.00%
7 70.00%
Vocally inform the the fellow customer ahead of you that s/he is being rude and stupid.
30.00%
3 30.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What type of customer are you?
What type of customer are you?
Scenario: there is a fellow customer in front of you being absolutely rude and silly, in your opinion, toward the company employee on the other side. 

Which of the two options do you choose?

A: Ignore it and wait your turn.

B: Vocally inform the fellow customer ahead of you that s/he is being rude and absolutely stupid.  
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: What type of customer are you?
C: continue giving the customer a dirty look and mentally rearranging his face to the sound of Wagner until he leaves the store while your ice cream cone melts. Shake head very slowly.
Could be either... depends on how rude...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Every situation is different, but yes I'd say something if I think they are going too far.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
I choose A because it's none of my business, but I feel sorry for the employee. I've been rude to employees myself and I don't like when people interrupt my complaints - But to be fair I only do it when I have legitimate reasons. My internet providers are a good example.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Dpeneds on a few factors, like if I actually know the employee or something, but generally I'd ignore it and get on with my day.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

If he/she is holding up the line, I would definitely say something - and have in the past.
Depends on how rude. I'd say something if they are crossing a line like bigotry, but otherwise, I'd more likely wait and make fun of them with the employee after the person leaves he he he
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Pretty much the same as Vic, except my Mental Mutilation Music of choice would be something like Two Steps From Hell Tongue
So, C.1, I guess...
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(June 9, 2015 at 2:28 pm)Iroscato Wrote: Pretty much the same as Vic, except my Mental Mutilation Music of choice would be something like Two Steps From Hell Tongue
So, C.1, I guess...

ooooh oooh, 'archangel' would be perfect for this~

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Music Hey guys what type of music do you like? I believe in Harry Potter 35 3143 November 16, 2019 at 3:05 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Your favorite type of Dog Docto021 23 1503 May 6, 2019 at 10:08 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Describe your body type and the ideal body you would like. The Valkyrie 34 4426 May 4, 2018 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
  Lego-Type House Building BrianSoddingBoru4 4 537 May 1, 2018 at 8:56 am
Last Post: johan
  What's your blood type? brewer 29 2166 March 11, 2018 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: c172
  Chocolate what's your favorite brand or type? Amarok 50 3279 February 27, 2018 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Type with your eyes closed Edwardo Piet 37 3555 January 11, 2018 at 4:01 pm
Last Post: Longhorn
  What type of drunk are you? ErGingerbreadMandude 31 4080 January 9, 2018 at 12:00 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Type your favorite english word ErGingerbreadMandude 52 4930 December 17, 2017 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Are you a worrier or a don't give a fuck type person. paulpablo 23 5211 February 22, 2017 at 4:03 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus