Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your favorite type of Dog
Your favorite type of Dog
Gonna admit i am afraid of big dogs. But i still admire some of the breeds.

I think Border Collie and German Shepherd dogs are my favorite type of dogs. What about you?

Mainly like German Shepherd because they look a tad bit funny, though they are probably good police dogs. And Border Collie mainly from childhood movies but they are also very smart dogs i feel
RE: Your favorite type of Dog
Hot dog??

or maybe my beast?

[Image: IMAG0012.jpg]
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

Hate little yappy dogs. They should be stood on at every opportunity.

I'm not a dog person but if I got one it would likely be a huskie or something similar.
Dying to live, living to die.
Harlequin Great Dane.

[Image: 69d10d7384e1e52aec7d8cc96dbb6f88.jpg]
[Image: latest?cb=20140609204517]
(May 6, 2019 at 6:07 am)Fierce Wrote: [Image: latest?cb=20140609204517]
That's a twice wagged tail.
Can't really go wrong with a Labrador. If you want to go smaller, terriers are fun. I don't normally go for tiny dogs, but Pomeranians are full of fluff an joy. Bloodhounds are probably the coolest dogs out there. They will look for you. They will find you. and they will lick your face.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

I wasn't really a dog dude, so naturally our hootch dog decided I was cool. He slept on my bed when I wasn't using it, or not using a dog patch of it, and slept under my bed when I was sleeping. He snored.
I'm a herding group person. We have Belgian Tervurens. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHGmHSj...eHunTVMmIA
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(May 6, 2019 at 6:47 am)Chad32 Wrote: Can't really go wrong with a Labrador. If you want to go smaller, terriers are fun. I don't normally go for tiny dogs, but Pomeranians are full of fluff an joy. Bloodhounds are probably the coolest dogs out there. They will look for you. They will find you. and they will lick your face.

Coolest thing about bloodhounds is that they don't look like a dog so much as they look like the bag the dog came in.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who's your favorite serial killer? Foxaèr 9 657 October 6, 2022 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  What's your favorite Weather app? Jehanne 13 1121 July 20, 2022 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Your favorite species. Brian37 43 1993 August 11, 2021 at 1:03 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Your favorite meat approximation? Gawdzilla Sama 31 1592 August 29, 2020 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Your Favorite Religious/ Scriptural Quotes chimp3 37 3904 May 6, 2020 at 11:44 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
Music Hey guys what type of music do you like? I believe in Harry Potter 35 3141 November 16, 2019 at 3:05 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Where's your favorite place to travel to? EgoDeath 21 2081 March 2, 2019 at 9:44 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  Your all-time favorite hallucination? Gawdzilla Sama 43 2817 September 29, 2018 at 4:47 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  What's Your Favorite Bird Amarok 65 6660 July 24, 2018 at 11:33 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  What are you feeding your dog? brewer 36 1739 July 14, 2018 at 1:40 am
Last Post: Godscreated