Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Describe your body type and the ideal body you would like.
Describe your body type and the ideal body you would like.
Self explanatory, really.

I personally have the body of a playboy model.

And a Jewish accountant.

And a pair of Jehovah's Witnesses.

And a Chinese grocer.

Three Mormons.

A school teacher.

Four philosophy students.

And 15 random people I met in various locations.

My ideal body woukd be a serving US president...
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: Describe your body type and the ideal body you would like.
I knew you were going there with it, but just in case you weren't I was willing to steal it right from under you.

Yes, I mean that sexy male body you last sliced up. I do enjoy me a little necro here and there, after all.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
You'll never take me alive!

No wait! ....
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(April 30, 2018 at 9:05 pm)ignoramus Wrote: You'll never take me alive!

No wait! ....

That's what I always say to the hostages.

"They'll never take you alive!"
Dying to live, living to die.
The way this thread is going, I'm not sure if this is for realsies, but I'll assume so.

I've always respected an athletic body, whether an actual athlete or not. So, I might, in my ideal world, look like one or a combination of Kasey Keller, Randy Johnson, and Marius Urzica (shown below in that order).

"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
I'd settle for one where all the joints worked.
(April 30, 2018 at 9:51 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I'd settle for one where all the joints worked.

I hear you there. My left knee has been troubling me lately.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I used to be flat and sexual chocolate.

Now I have a bit of a dad bod.

I'd like to get to about 75% of where I was.

My thirties have been rough.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Medium slender like when I was in my 20s- 5'-9" and 175 pounds. Not a lot of hunky muscles, but I could pick up 300+ pounds of engine (with really no handles anywhere) from the ground unassisted and put it in the bed of a truck. I ran at the Level 1 fitness level by the aerobics book, and could crank my ten-speed bike up to 40 mph for about a 50 yard stretch at a time, and could ride all day without tiring that much. Put on a bunch of weight after retiring. Now, my feet, hands and back hurt all the time. Of course, the alternative is worse.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I'm gomna go with "round" and 'less round", respectively.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 2024 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Do you love good set of tight fit jeans on your body? Woah0 20 906 September 18, 2022 at 9:51 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Where would you go if you could? Brian37 24 1936 August 18, 2021 at 6:56 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  What would you like to do in 2021? arewethereyet 42 4322 April 13, 2021 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
Music Hey guys what type of music do you like? I believe in Harry Potter 35 3116 November 16, 2019 at 3:05 am
Last Post: Alex K
  T-shirts you would like to see onlinebiker 10 1292 August 9, 2019 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Your favorite type of Dog Docto021 23 1429 May 6, 2019 at 10:08 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Who would you rely on to help you out? Cod 18 1265 January 8, 2019 at 6:36 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  What Was Your Sex Education Like? Jade-Green Stone 30 2601 October 21, 2018 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Your ideal home office/computer pit. Gawdzilla Sama 4 720 August 25, 2018 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama