Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 6:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Return of the Atheist's Nightmare...
Return of the Atheist's Nightmare...
From comments on his very sad Facebook page:

[Image: wild_banana.jpg]

[that is what a banana looked like before humans]

Quote:This shows how gullible people are. This is a photo of a banana. 5,000 years ago they didn't have cameras. Perhaps you didn't know that. Smile. Banana haven't changed shape. The whole story was bogus.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
RE: Return of the Atheist's Nightmare...
Bananananannannananananana!!

Lol its my favorite argument ever, cracks me up every time
No need to get bent out of shape, Ray.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Slippery banana?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I refuse to believe somebody can actually be this stupid, but it's absolutely hilarious
https://youtu.be/nQQvanCpC3Q
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

I was under the impression he had admitted his argument was invalid? Did he not do that, or is this a u-turn?

Either way, what a prize bollock.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
If this is where Bananas come from, then why don't we see Bananapples growing on Cherry trees? Huh! Checkmate, cropdomesticationists!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

The only banananana you can trust is me, remember that
Someone should attach pic of JC on the banana, and it would instantly become authentic.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue