Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just When You Think The Catholics
Just When You Think The Catholics
are the stupidest motherfuckers in the world, some towel-head jumps up to reclaim the title for Islam!

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/04/19/15...women.html

Quote: BEIRUT -- A senior Iranian cleric says women who wear revealing clothing and behave promiscuously are to blame for earthquakes.

Iran is one of the world's most earthquake-prone countries, and the cleric's unusual explanation for why the earth shakes follows a prediction by President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad that a quake is certain to hit Tehran and that many of its 12 million inhabitants should relocate.

"Many women who do not dress modestly ... lead young men astray, corrupt their chastity and spread adultery in society, which (consequently) increases earthquakes," Hojatoleslam Kazem Sedighi was quoted as saying by Iranian media.

Assholiness to an astonishing degree!
RE: Just When You Think The Catholics
The Muslim Pat Robertson. There are nut jobs everywhere!
Most theists are fucking retarded.

Wait, they all are for believing in God.
"God is dead" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Faith is what you have in things that DON'T exist. - Homer J. Simpson
I thought the Catholic Church was sex-crazed, but these Muslim men disgust me, considering their total lack of respect for women's rights.

I mean they throw acid onto the faces of innocent girls and blame them for not wanting to have sex with them. They starve innocent girls to death and blame them for not wanting to have sex with them. Rapists blame innocent girls for tempting them to stray from Allah by not wanting to have sex with them.

And now they're blaming them for earthquakes because there are innocent girls who don't want to have sex with them.

The rest of the world is watching you Islam. HAVE NO YOU SHAME?
Quote:I mean they throw acid onto the faces of innocent girls and blame them for not wanting to have sex with them. They starve innocent girls to death and blame them for not wanting to have sex with them. Rapists blame innocent girls for tempting them to stray from Allah by not wanting to have sex with them.

They probably treat sheep the same way but you just never hear about that.
Female sheep are gifted with natural burkas, so it's cool.
[Image: Canadatheist3copy.jpg?t=1270015625]
So essentially, these fundies of whichever religious persuasion are sex crazed maniacs cause their god told them to be/

They are so inept that they can't keep it in their pants??

They are so afraid of females that they must vilify mutilate and murder the female of the species?

They want to rid the planet of ALL females, to the glory of their petty little egos???? So men are prepared to have the children now??

And to think that history records the Persian Empires as the start of scientific enquiry....

Dare I ask what happened to this once proud and intelligent group of hominids????
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
So, one one hand we have Iran where they have lots of earthquakes and women are forced to dress modestly. On the other hand we have we have the UK where women dress how they please (eg: Friday night outside nightclubs can look like an auditions for a strip club) and practically zero earthquakes.

Following the logic (yes, i know, logic doesn't really come into it), God is probably pissed with the Muslims for not allowing their women to show more flesh.

All i can say is EPIC FAIL!
A finite number of monkeys with a finite number of typewriters and a finite amount of time could eventually reproduce 4chan.
I like the way you think, Loki.

Which says a lot about both of us!
(April 20, 2010 at 2:44 am)Minimalist Wrote: I like the way you think, Loki.

Which says a lot about both of us!

Cheers, now give me some rep bitch! Big Grin
A finite number of monkeys with a finite number of typewriters and a finite amount of time could eventually reproduce 4chan.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think Buddhism is pro intellectualism? Woah0 5 651 September 6, 2022 at 11:09 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
Exclamation Why Atheism is Incoherent & You Aren't as Smart as You Think You Are Seax 60 4924 March 19, 2021 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Do you think Scientology sells anyone on its belief? Sweden83 19 1776 December 25, 2020 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: Smaug
  To all religions/What makes you think...... Brian37 22 2790 February 26, 2019 at 8:46 am
Last Post: no one
  What do you think prayer is? vulcanlogician 44 6129 February 2, 2018 at 4:12 pm
Last Post: emjay
  Do you think aliens made us Roberto 73 11639 January 25, 2018 at 5:30 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Really makes you think Astonished 7 1958 September 25, 2017 at 12:28 am
Last Post: Astonished
  Just think about life WinterHold 17 2430 August 14, 2017 at 11:55 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Do you think that this old hag considers herself a Good Christian? NuclearEnergy 9 2601 July 22, 2017 at 11:54 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Do you think religion is holding society back? NuclearEnergy 66 17223 July 1, 2017 at 2:33 am
Last Post: ManofYesterday