Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The christo-fascists roll out their favorite theatrical prop
to declare that "retirement" is unbiblical.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/07/tea-part...etirement/

Quote:Tea Party historian says Bible commands humans to work until death: ‘God did not design us for retirement’

Fuck you and jesus, too.
RE: The christo-fascists roll out their favorite theatrical prop
What a slavish mindset -_- I'll never understand xtians and their fetishes
This particular bunch of shits gets their marching orders from billionaire kochsuckers who are only interested in themselves and letting everyone else die a horrible death.  The bible fits in well with such a mindset having been written by a corrupt ruling class to intimidate the commons.

Time to roll out the guillotine.
Easy for Barton to say. He can easily keep vomiting falsehoods in print and passing it off as history for the rest of his life without effort knowing that there is a ready crowd of gullible assholes ready to buy his next edition. His attitude might be a little different if his body was broken from a lifetime of carpentry or commercial fishing. Speaking of carpentry and fishing why don't we look to Jesus as a guide.

That's right, they quit their fucking jobs and roamed the countryside as a small horde exchanging bullshit for room and board. Come to think of it, sounds a lot like Barton. The unspoken truth is that Barton only requires that others work themselves into infirmity and death to pay the way for freeloading assholes like himself and Jesus.
God doesn’t like retirement. After Noah had built the ark, when he was in his 500’s, he entered it at age 600. With me so far? After that, he was thankful and offered burnt offerings to the lord. Then, Noah planted a vineyard, and became a lazy drunk. He needed a little break after building the ark for probably about a 100 years, and surviving an apocalypse, but god didn’t like that. God cursed him, and killed him at the young age of 950. This tragic event in history proves that god doesn’t like retirement. We all should learn something from this, and use this as something to live by, so we do not upset god ever again. Or, maybe, we should grow the fuck up, and use some common sense.
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' -Isaac Asimov-
(July 7, 2015 at 11:04 am)Minimalist Wrote: The christo-fascists roll out their favorite theatrical prop

And here I thought this was going to be a thread about some new kid that claims heaven is for real. I'm pretty disappointed.
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
Well, it certainly lends weight to the idea the divine is what you idealize. In this case his own fat wallet.
(July 7, 2015 at 2:38 pm)KevinM1 Wrote:
(July 7, 2015 at 11:04 am)Minimalist Wrote: The christo-fascists roll out their favorite theatrical prop

And here I thought this was going to be a thread about some new kid that claims heaven is for real.  I'm pretty disappointed.

I was hoping for the Holy Gourd of Jerusalem.  Or even a shoe.
(July 7, 2015 at 11:04 am)Minimalist Wrote: to declare that "retirement" is unbiblical.

I seem to remember watching a segment om secular talk where some billionaire idiot gave a speech with the same message. Only he added an additional layer of stupid to it by presenting Noah's story as fact. Arc bullshit aside there's the additional stinking pile of Noah supposedly having been 600+ when building his ship.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(July 7, 2015 at 11:17 am)Minimalist Wrote: iTime to roll out the guillotine.

Can I get a big Amen?

Fuck the Christians and fuck their cocksucking God. I can't believe the nerve of these assholes.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dear God, please soften their hearts... zwanzig 12 998 August 6, 2023 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  3 reasons for Christians to start questionng their faith smax 149 58388 December 4, 2021 at 10:26 am
Last Post: Ketzer
  South Dakota Schools required to have "In God We Trust" on their walls Cecelia 16 1749 July 29, 2019 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  7 Pious Xtian Shits Who Stepped On Their Own Dicks Minimalist 0 877 October 12, 2018 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Pennsylvania Church asks couples to bring in their AR-15's so they can bless the guns Cecelia 63 9864 March 17, 2018 at 7:30 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Do Christian Parents Abuse their Children? Bow Before Zeus 177 27228 November 29, 2017 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Two More Xhristard Assholes Killed Their Kid Minimalist 17 4499 June 25, 2017 at 9:36 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  I'm Tired of Xtian Shits With Their Silly Fairy Tales. Minimalist 2 1076 March 9, 2017 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Have we asked theists what they'd do if their kids turned out like us? Whateverist 20 3321 December 15, 2016 at 7:20 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene
  Christians are the greatest sinners according to their god's law rado84 25 3820 August 3, 2016 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie