Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Tired of Xtian Shits With Their Silly Fairy Tales.
I'm Tired of Xtian Shits With Their Silly Fairy Tales.
This might be fun.

Quote:http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/belief.html

Quote:Christians today, who affect such certainty over what their godman said and did, might be well served to pause and reflect that Christians who lived within a generation or two of their supposed saviour had no such certainty, that they speculated wildly, disagreed with each other to the point of violence, and organised rival churches.
For more than two hundred and fifty years the enthusiasts of Christ concocted astonishing fairy tales drawn from Pagan and Jewish antecedents and their own imagination.
[b]Forget the glib assertion that the Jesus story 'got off the ground quickly and spread rapidly.' Let's consider a few thorns in the crown of the godman:[/b]
RE: I'm Tired of Xtian Shits With Their Silly Fairy Tales.
Yeah, I had some jovies show up at my door the other day. I told them, "I'm not the slightest bit interested. Have a nice day!", and closed the door. Now I see that there is a black or dark green "X" on the curb out front. If that means they keep their asses away from my front door, that'll be sweet. Smile
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
RE: I'm Tired of Xtian Shits With Their Silly Fairy Tales.
Call the cops.  Report them for vandalism.  Maybe if you get your average cop he'll shoot a few of them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dear God, please soften their hearts... zwanzig 12 1013 August 6, 2023 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  3 reasons for Christians to start questionng their faith smax 149 58436 December 4, 2021 at 10:26 am
Last Post: Ketzer
  South Dakota Schools required to have "In God We Trust" on their walls Cecelia 16 1754 July 29, 2019 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  I Bet "Jesus" Is Real Proud of These Shits Minimalist 34 6059 December 4, 2018 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  7 Pious Xtian Shits Who Stepped On Their Own Dicks Minimalist 0 881 October 12, 2018 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Kind of Shit Xtian Fucktards Teach Minimalist 12 2618 June 9, 2018 at 3:35 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Silly church people Foxaèr 35 4519 March 27, 2018 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Pennsylvania Church asks couples to bring in their AR-15's so they can bless the guns Cecelia 63 9905 March 17, 2018 at 7:30 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I'm sick and tired of Christianity Der/die AtheistIn 73 10521 December 29, 2017 at 4:04 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  lying angel - silly ol' Gabriel - just musings drfuzzy 13 1991 December 24, 2017 at 8:53 pm
Last Post: Banned