Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 5:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minion Toy Says Fuck You
Minion Toy Says Fuck You
Just saw this on the news. A McDonalds Happy Meal toy, caveman minion, apparently say something that sounds like fuck you. I can't find a vid that isn't bleeped out and would like to hear for myself. Anyone found a vid not censored? Got a kid with the toy that can verify the fuck you? I may have to get off my lazy ass and go buy one before they pull it off the market.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Minion Toy Says Fuck You
Here's a video with the toy but I can't understand what it says.

[Image: OAsWbDZ.png]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sKNNs2NeTc

Here ya go. It isn't bleeped out in this video

Because of the distortion by the speakers, I can't make out anything much less the word, fuck.
Um,

er,

does the toy vibrate ???

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Pshhhhh.

I say worse things and you don't even need to squeeze me Tongue
Thanks for the vids. I heard it say what the fuck. Probably cause that is what I wanted to hear. I hear my dog say "yum-yum" and "get some".
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(July 10, 2015 at 8:23 am)vorlon13 Wrote: Um, er, does the toy vibrate? Tongue
Even if it does, it's too thick for the hole to take. Tongue
[Image: OAsWbDZ.png]
Speak for yourself.

Anusius has been generous to some . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Minion Toy Says Fuck You
(July 10, 2015 at 1:44 pm)Atheist_BG Wrote:
(July 10, 2015 at 8:23 am)vorlon13 Wrote: Um, er, does the toy vibrate? Tongue
Even if it does, it's too thick for the hole to take. Tongue

The man has a family of hamsters living in his ass. A little minion wouldn't be noticed.
What a load of shit. These ridiculous professional offense takers are just pissed because they can't play their mp3's backwards in order to shakedown the music industry for distributing the message of Satan.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some Gays Can Go Straight, Study Says WinterHold 262 17882 March 28, 2023 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Melania: "Fuck Christmas!" Fake Messiah 17 1361 October 2, 2020 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Melania Trump says Sexual Assault victims shouldn't report unless they have evidence Divinity 116 12286 October 15, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Donald Trump's wife says she "could be the most bullied person in the world" Seraphina 22 2791 October 14, 2018 at 8:09 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Trump says Saudi Arabia's King Salman 'would not last two weeks' without US support WinterHold 2 486 October 7, 2018 at 12:15 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Fuck Your Property Rights, You Scumbag Bastard Minimalist 0 499 October 1, 2018 at 5:20 pm
  Super fun "Toy Story" wedding Foxaèr 0 402 September 15, 2018 at 8:15 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Please Do It, You Dumb Fuck. Sue Him! Minimalist 19 1499 September 6, 2018 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Trump Says Market Would Crash If He Gets Impeached BrianSoddingBoru4 119 11344 August 29, 2018 at 11:28 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Court of Appeals Tells Alabama Shitheads to "Fuck Off!" Minimalist 6 1122 August 23, 2018 at 2:00 am