Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 12:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Do It, You Dumb Fuck. Sue Him!
Please Do It, You Dumb Fuck. Sue Him!
The "discovery phase" will have all of us in stitches for months!

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/trump-s...ged-tweet/

Quote:Trump suggests he wants to sue Bob Woodward for libel in latest enraged tweet

Let's have all of Woodward's tapes played in open court!
RE: Please Do It, You Dumb Fuck. Sue Him!
That would be Christmas, my birthday, and Independence Day rolled into one.

Yes, Trump, you fucking moron -- sue Woodward!

Please.
After trump files a suit, let’s see if he respond to a subpoena.
(September 5, 2018 at 12:42 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: After trump files a suit, let’s see if he respond to a subpoena.

45 is a fucking chicken shit.
His list of witnesses is looking pretty skimpy right about now.

Lawyer:  Your Honor, the plaintiff calls, uh, nobody, to the witness stand........

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/trump-i...nows-true/

Quote:Trump ‘isn’t talking to anyone’ at White House after bombshell book: ‘Everybody on the inside knows it’s true’

Quote:According to Vanity Fair‘s Gabriel Sherman, Trump is hunkering down at the White House to weather the release of Bob Woodward’s new book, “Fear: Trump in the White House.” The book portrays the president as a mentally unstable man who cannot put together a functioning government.

“It’s pandemonium. He literally isn’t talking to anyone. He’s canceled meetings and is on the phone calling up his friends,” a source told Sherman.

I imagine he's calling Uncle Vladdy for a few vials of that poison.

[Image: e6a1d63e6b1d63800c2f07d8ec3ea4710646b879...=480&h=391]
(September 5, 2018 at 1:44 pm)Minimalist Wrote: His list of witnesses is looking pretty skimpy right about now.

Lawyer:  Your Honor, the plaintiff calls, uh, nobody, to the witness stand........

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/trump-i...nows-true/

Quote:Trump ‘isn’t talking to anyone’ at White House after bombshell book: ‘Everybody on the inside knows it’s true’

Quote:According to Vanity Fair‘s Gabriel Sherman, Trump is hunkering down at the White House to weather the release of Bob Woodward’s new book, “Fear: Trump in the White House.” The book portrays the president as a mentally unstable man who cannot put together a functioning government.

“It’s pandemonium. He literally isn’t talking to anyone. He’s canceled meetings and is on the phone calling up his friends,” a source told Sherman.

I imagine he's calling Uncle Vladdy for a few vials of that poison.

[Image: e6a1d63e6b1d63800c2f07d8ec3ea4710646b879...=480&h=391]

At this rate, the vial of polonium from uncle vladdy would be the only thing safe for him to eat since he can’t possibly trust his own cook.

One of the side effect of ingesting polonium, besides dying, is losing all of one’s hair.  In trump’s case that would represents an immeasurable improvement in his personal hygiene and grooming.

[Image: 152.jpg]
That tidbit about them hiding info from Trump for fear of him acting like a lunatic policy-wise is both hilarious and terrifying. Never laughed with goosebumps racing across my skin before.
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
Can they hide the nuclear launch code from him?

In effect, the United States is being saved, for the moment, by the fact that it has both experienced a Coup d’Etat, and its electorate and its elected head of government are too stupid to recognize a coup d’etat Even when they see one happening to themselves.   Let’s see how long the reprieve lasts.
(September 5, 2018 at 2:39 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: Can they hide the nuclear launch code from him?

All they have to do is hide the codes in a 200-page policy report. He's guaranteed to never see them.
(September 5, 2018 at 2:41 pm)Crossless2.0 Wrote:
(September 5, 2018 at 2:39 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: Can they hide the nuclear launch code from him?

All they have to do is hide the codes in a 200-page policy report. He's guaranteed to never see them.

If you wrote the numbers on a bar napkin he'd still have a problem..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Palestinian Man’s Lawyers Say Israeli Police Marked Him With Star of David WinterHold 8 660 August 23, 2023 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  DC to Sue Promise Keepers//Proud Boys onlinebiker 31 2167 December 18, 2021 at 11:46 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  All the god-ding in the world couldn't fix him arewethereyet 17 1322 May 12, 2021 at 8:52 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Please Justify This Police Action For Me BrianSoddingBoru4 251 18238 February 5, 2021 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Melania: "Fuck Christmas!" Fake Messiah 17 1351 October 2, 2020 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  West Virginia, WH dumbass, send him home. Brian37 42 2902 March 18, 2020 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Just A Dumb Ol Boys, never thinking at all. Brian37 10 1165 May 26, 2019 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Dumb As A Bag of Cunt Hair Minimalist 22 2412 October 28, 2018 at 12:18 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Fuck Your Property Rights, You Scumbag Bastard Minimalist 0 491 October 1, 2018 at 5:20 pm
  Court of Appeals Tells Alabama Shitheads to "Fuck Off!" Minimalist 6 1120 August 23, 2018 at 2:00 am