Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Melania: "Fuck Christmas!"
Melania: "Fuck Christmas!"
Leaked recording shows Melania doesn't like her Christmas duties, and also on children in cages “Give me a fucking break.”

teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: Melania: "Fuck Christmas!"
Anybody who hates dogs and children can't be all bad....

Big Grin
Of course, she never said ‘fuck Christmas’ on the tape.

And even if she had, so what? I’m sure lots of people have expressed that same sentiment in similar terms.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 2, 2020 at 9:55 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Of course, she never said ‘fuck Christmas’ on the tape.

And even if she had, so what? I’m sure lots of people have expressed that same sentiment in similar terms.

Boru
I do.

Every year when they start blasting the xmas garbage music on the day after Thanksgiving....

Fuck 'em.
(October 2, 2020 at 9:55 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Of course, she never said ‘fuck Christmas’ on the tape.

It's war on Christmas!
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Quote:Xmas is just a poorly run rippoff of Saturnalia.....
I had hoped Melania was like that in private, fiery instead of drugged to utter flatness.

Although, I doubt she has ever worked her ass off.  She's certainly put in a furious 5 or 10 minutes here and there but that's not the same thing.

Boru
For years the right have accused the left of "hating Christmas " and what monsters the left are for wanting to make it more inclusive. She say who gives a fuck about Christmas and it's crickets from the Fox News talking heads  . If AOC or Michelle Obama had said the same thing we would never hear the end of it.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(October 2, 2020 at 1:37 pm)SUNGULA Wrote: For years the right have accused the left of "hating Christmas " and what monsters the left are for wanting to make it more inclusive. She say who gives a fuck about Christmas and it's crickets from the Fox News talking heads  . If AOC or Michelle Obama had said the same thing we would never hear the end of it.

True, but I agree with Melania.  The idea that the first lady's duties involve decorating the White House for Christmas should get a "fuck that".

But she's also no Michelle Obama, or Nancy Regan, or Barbara Bush.  She's probably thinking "I married him so we could have the help do all the work".
Isn't FLOTUS Barbie supposed to be a Catholic? Fuck Christmas doesn't seem to in keeping with her, umm, faith.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am so so so jealous, oh ma gosh. Melania Trump honors Africans with a visit WinterHold 5 650 November 7, 2018 at 10:53 am
Last Post: Chad32
  Melania Trump says Sexual Assault victims shouldn't report unless they have evidence Divinity 116 12102 October 15, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Fuck Your Property Rights, You Scumbag Bastard Minimalist 0 491 October 1, 2018 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Please Do It, You Dumb Fuck. Sue Him! Minimalist 19 1497 September 6, 2018 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Court of Appeals Tells Alabama Shitheads to "Fuck Off!" Minimalist 6 1121 August 23, 2018 at 2:00 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  What in the fuck is a Patriot Prayer? GODZILLA 18 1633 August 6, 2018 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Never Fuck With A Billionaire's Money! Minimalist 5 639 July 29, 2018 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Then Your Culture Needs A Lot of Work, You Dumb Fuck Minimalist 13 1667 July 23, 2018 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Melania visits kids taken from their parents? Brian37 36 4592 June 22, 2018 at 11:12 am
Last Post: Brian37
  You Know What? Fuck Him. Minimalist 8 989 May 25, 2018 at 10:53 am
Last Post: Tiberius