Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Posting Links in OP
Posting Links in OP
Moderator Notice
Guys, we encourage you to share what you've found around the web, providing if falls within the context of the rules. Posting a link or video as your OP is against the rules though, and I'm seeing way too much of it lately.

Please, if you're linking an article or video, add, at the very least, a description of what is about to be read/viewed in general, and if you're the OP, please pay special attention to this rule. Thank you.
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
RE: Posting Links in OP
you forgot to put a link to the rules in your OP Tongue
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(July 21, 2015 at 1:12 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote:
Moderator Notice
Guys, we encourage you to share what you've found around the web, providing if falls within the context of the rules. Posting a link or video as your OP is against the rules though, and I'm seeing way too much of it lately.

Please, if you're linking an article or video, add, at the very least, a description of what is about to be read/viewed in general, and if you're the OP, please pay special attention to this rule. Thank you.

So, if I find an interesting article can I post to it as long as I write a summary of it in my own words?
(July 21, 2015 at 2:11 pm)Nope Wrote:
(July 21, 2015 at 1:12 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote:
Moderator Notice

So, if I find an interesting article can I post to it as long as I write a summary of it in my own words?

Absolutely! Even a clip from the article is way preferable to just the link.
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
(July 21, 2015 at 2:15 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote:
(July 21, 2015 at 2:11 pm)Nope Wrote: So, if I find an interesting article can I post to it as long as I write a summary of it in my own words?

Absolutely!  Even a clip from the article is way preferable to just the link.

Thanks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Necro Posting AFTT47 49 10204 July 23, 2023 at 4:37 am
Last Post: no one
  Posting Pictures h4ym4n 2 1206 June 17, 2022 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Suggestion: atheism source links Foxaèr 3 1072 April 28, 2019 at 9:52 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Browser links ignoramus 2 1046 December 23, 2017 at 3:38 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Why won't my youtube links work? Succubus 18 2825 October 3, 2017 at 9:41 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Posting format is different Catholic_Lady 36 3642 December 7, 2016 at 12:34 am
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  Anonymous posting Excited Penguin 101 11438 August 21, 2016 at 3:23 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Problem posting with Android 4.2 God of Mr. Hanky 12 3028 February 4, 2016 at 3:22 am
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Starting Threads with Links rexbeccarox 17 3556 October 6, 2015 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
Question Links Within Signatures kookookachoo 9 2598 January 30, 2015 at 7:05 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut