Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shit. Meet The Fan
Shit. Meet The Fan
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-33720723

Quote:India 'to overtake China's population by 2022' - UN

Quote:The current world population of 7.3 billion will reach 9.7 billion in 2050 and 11.2 billion in 2100, it predicts.
The new projection has India overtaking China's population six years earlier than previously predicted.
The reports says half of the world's population growth between 2015 and 2050 is expected to be concentrated in nine countries: India, Nigeria, Pakistan, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, Tanzania, the United States, Indonesia and Uganda.

I won't be around to see it.
RE: Shit. Meet The Fan
You probably don't want to be around to see it. I know I don't. There's plenty more poverty on its way unfortunately. It sounds negative, but that's what's going to happen.
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' -Isaac Asimov-
... and you thought the lines in the airports were bad now ...

Hopefully, hand car washes should be a little cheaper......
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
You are something of an optimist, aren't you?
Evolution of humans will kick into high gear as the situation deteriorates.

There may even be some eventual attempts and successes in directing it in various ways. For instance, as humans crowd out all other larger lifeforms on the planet, it may be seen as desirable to select for a human derived form that is non-sentient, pretty good at surviving on various waste and otherwise inedible materials, and that tastes good to the rest of us.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Does Soylent green come in lime flavour?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I think pigs fit most of those criteria already, Vor. Well, they're sentient, but hey, it might be easier to breed that out?

As the mass of humanity increases, the mass of all the other critters will have to diminish. And presumably, once the last pig/cow/sheep/goat is eaten, humans will still have a taste for meat, hence, the development of a human derived replacement, that being all there will be left to work with.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Saudi prince MBS meet with US evangelicals. WinterHold 1 291 November 11, 2018 at 6:31 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Fucking Catholic Sacks of Shit Minimalist 0 438 October 28, 2018 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Lying Sack of Shit Keeps Lying Minimalist 16 1225 October 28, 2018 at 8:41 pm
  No Shit, Sherlock! Minimalist 0 371 August 3, 2018 at 11:51 am
  That's What You Get For Being Spineless Sacks of Shit Minimalist 5 662 June 20, 2018 at 4:00 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Kim Jong Un crosses DMZ to meet Moon Jae-In for historic meeting Napoléon 77 10495 May 4, 2018 at 12:06 am
  Franklin Graham Loses His Shit After Wisconsin Defeat Minimalist 9 1595 April 6, 2018 at 7:25 pm
Last Post: rskovride
  Trump Jr. & Eric have new business selling shit from China Fake Messiah 1 559 March 21, 2018 at 11:26 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Oh, Surprise, Surprise. The WLB Is Full Of Shit Minimalist 2 838 February 13, 2018 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  The bastards better hope they never meet me Cyberman 2 1185 December 16, 2017 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: Seraphina