Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That's What You Get For Being Spineless Sacks of Shit
That's What You Get For Being Spineless Sacks of Shit
Fuck all republicunts!

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/gop-lea...on-report/

Quote:GOP leaders are livid after Trump ‘turned the Republican Party into the Party of Family Separation’: report

Quote:Republicans on Capitol Hill are furious with the White House for perceived image damage caused by President Donald Trump’s policy of family separation along the southern border.

“It is very clear, if you look at statements from members of Congress, both the Senate and particularly vulnerable House Republicans, they understand this looks terrible,” MSNBC’s Chris Hayes noted, live from McAllen, Texas.
RE: That's What You Get For Being Spineless Sacks of Shit
They;re not sufficiently on the trump train.  If they want the deporables to come out of the woodwork for them..they might want to talk about how they tried to keep the seperation policy intact...but the evil libs are too stronk!  Take back our country by taking those animals children!
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
It *looks* terrible....not it *is* terrible?????
The GOP loves doing terrible shit, they just don;t like it when they look terrible doing it..sort of like how racists hate two things..one of which is being called racists. Think about the way that they tried to deflect from it all...promising to try and push granny off a cliff again to balance the budget because..whoopsie.....somebody squandered a massive chunk of revenue. No idea who that could have been.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(June 20, 2018 at 3:43 pm)polymath257 Wrote: It *looks* terrible....not it *is* terrible?????

Obviously they're more concerned about the optics than traumatized children.
OFC, that;s why they insisted on north korean visits to the kennels complete with handlers, media blackout, and long scheduling requirements.  Cant say scrotus didn;t learn anything from the summit!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey Portland - you might get what you deserve. onlinebiker 408 11610 September 8, 2021 at 12:53 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Fucking Catholic Sacks of Shit Minimalist 0 438 October 28, 2018 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Lying Sack of Shit Keeps Lying Minimalist 16 1225 October 28, 2018 at 8:41 pm
  No Shit, Sherlock! Minimalist 0 371 August 3, 2018 at 11:51 am
  This Is Nothing Compared To The Ass-Reaming You'll Get In Prison! Minimalist 10 1703 July 14, 2018 at 4:12 pm
Last Post: warmdecember
  I Wonder When The Bar Will Get Low Enough For The Deplorables to Get In? Minimalist 12 1258 May 17, 2018 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Franklin Graham Loses His Shit After Wisconsin Defeat Minimalist 9 1595 April 6, 2018 at 7:25 pm
Last Post: rskovride
  Trump Jr. & Eric have new business selling shit from China Fake Messiah 1 559 March 21, 2018 at 11:26 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Oh, Surprise, Surprise. The WLB Is Full Of Shit Minimalist 2 838 February 13, 2018 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Of Course. It's A Shit Job. Minimalist 7 1009 November 12, 2017 at 2:52 pm
Last Post: vorlon13