Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How should I handle being attracted to jackasses?
How should I handle being attracted to jackasses?
In case you live under a rock with internet access(sarcasm), There's this douche bag by the name of Stephen Anderson who is incredibly homophobic.

Okay. Let's be serious. EVERYBODY here knows this asshole except for a minority of users. We're constantly jumping on this cretin for his bigotry.

So, unfortunately, I find this poor excuse of a human being Aesthetically attractive. I've been hating myself for it ever since he came out in support of the genocide of people with any degree of same sex attraction. Whether it's romantic, sexual or aesthetic. I really wish I didn't find this douche bag attractive in any way. How should I handle finding douche bags in general attractive?
If pinkie pie isn't real, then how do you explain the existence of ponies, huh? If ponies are real, then that's proof that Pinkie Pie is real. Checkmate, christians!  Heart

-- Book of Pinkie Pie 7:3
RE: How should I handle being attracted to jackasses?
With that guy I'd suggest fucking him up the ass....and take lots of pictures for his "congregation."
Cmon, don't hate yourself for it....It's involuntary either way. It's not like you can choose who you're attracted to. Bsides, you said it's aesthetical. So there's nothing about the shitty parts of him you like, just his looks. That's natural.

Don't let it bother you. People can be attractive dipshits you know? But there's nothing wrong with recognizing that they're attractive or that you find them hot. Just how things be.
Get a head shot of this guy (life size), convince a willing friend to wear it and then fuck away. You'll get over it. Had a sales rep chick at a party do this for me in college, never had another hard on for Farrah Fawcett again.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(July 31, 2015 at 4:52 pm)Neimenovic Wrote: Cmon, don't hate yourself for it....It's involuntary either way. It's not like you can choose who you're attracted to. Bsides, you said it's aesthetical. So there's nothing about the shitty parts of him you like, just his looks. That's natural.

Don't let it bother you. People can be attractive dipshits you know? But there's nothing wrong with recognizing that they're attractive or that you find them hot. Just how things be.

Exactly.  A lot of straight guys find Sarah Palin physically attractive, but that does not mean that they are all sufficiently brain dead to actually want her.

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
I just wouldn't worry about it. There are lots of sexy asshats out there. And in his case you are unlikely to have a chance at a relationship with him anyway. But should be bend-over in a men's room near you, get out your camera.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
I objectivise hot straight guys in all manner of noxious and odious pursuits. Hell, half the redneck sons of bitches in the klan I'd fuck in the ass, and fist if they begged.

And I bet some WOULD beg.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone got a handle on what constitutes animal magnetism? brewer 13 1373 May 25, 2016 at 9:44 am
Last Post: GUBU
  How do you handle the bigots in your life? Aroura 30 3002 September 28, 2015 at 8:41 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Top 10 Jackasses Eilonnwy 0 1227 December 22, 2008 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Eilonnwy