Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 1:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings Godless Heathen Sodomites.
Greetings Godless Heathen Sodomites.
My name is Darwin's Disciple. I’m 52 years old.  My street cred as follows: I have 2 college degrees from Univ. of Colorado, (Boulder), a place equally as wacko as UC Berkeley. That means I was exposed to a decent liberal arts education, rather than some Christian Conservative education (worthless). I don't have rich parents like some of you, thus I needed to pay for my education myself.  One of the ways I did this was by prostituting myself by joining the Army while in college. I was drafted called to active duty during 1st Persian Gulf War. While on active duty, i was recruited as a Military Adviser in SE Asia for 8 years in 1990's. I was trained in Thai language. My first assignment was civil war in Cambodia (Kampuchea) in early 1990s.  I've traveled the world and observed many religions in their home settings, rather than most people who never left the town they born in. I’ve been married for 8 years and have 1 children.  My wife is from Thailand and a Theravada Buddhist, which I adore for several reasons. Theravada Buddhist is more philosophy, rather than religion. It is peaceful. It is a 'slap in the face' to Christianity (because its non-Christian).  I sometimes enjoy going to my wife's Wat and meditate. I am not preying, rather stilling my mind. 

I self de-programmed from Christianity at the age of 19, when I read the Bible from cover to cover.  It became apparent, very quickly, that Christianity is a lie, opiate of the masses, cult and thought virus used Organized Religion to exploit common people. The religious indoctrination that worked in the past, failed to take on me, and i was able to escape the Matrix. The fact that i am more educated in Biblical history than most Christians, allows me to enter back into the Matrix when it suits me. (Job interviews, co-workers, business deals, entertainment to laugh criticism, mockery, and disdain for Christians). Your beliefs are NOT sacred to me. I enter religious sites, claim to be a member of your religion to gain access and engage in your private inter working group discussions, or free lunch.  I selectively pick the aspects of religion that I want, such as speaking in tongues, trance, or maybe i will let the holy spirit take over me as a feed on myself in order to make a spectacle and enjoy being the center of attention for my personnel narcissistic enjoyment and ridiculousness. I discard religious baggage i don't like, such as tithing, donating money or believing in any of your deities. I support LGBT community because it is a personal affront to Christians. "The enemy of my enemy, is my friend."

I HATE your religion for its hypocrisy. I’m intolerant of religious dogma forced on the masses. Don’t preach to me or anyone who doesn’t ask for it. If you preach any religious doctrine without following its teachings to the letter yourself, I consider you a hypocrite.  I despise lack of personal responsibility in the name of mythological entities. 

If you are a believer in deities, I careless to convince or help free your mind from control of your religious bullshit. You are on your own to deal with your own cognitive dissonance. (As you look at a dinosaur bone and try to hold a belief that the earth was created 6,500 years ago). I laugh at you when you fall back on your faith, living your life in fear of reality.

I LOVE Atheist Experience &American Heathen Podcasts, Dark Matter YouTube Atheist humor, Bart Ehram religious history books, and Bill Maher. 

If this forum is full of a bunch of PC atheist pansies, I am out of here.
RE: Greetings Godless Heathen Sodomites.
Tentative welcome.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
An interesting introduction. Welcome.
Have you brought a baby for us to feast upon? If yes, Welcome
Bill Maher is the best.

Welcome.
I was iffy, until you said Bill Maher. Welcome!  Heart
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Quote:I support LGBT community because it is a personal affront to Christians. "The enemy of my enemy, is my friend."

Just because it pisses off Christians? That's your only reason?
(June 25, 2016 at 2:59 pm)Darwins Disciple Wrote:
If this forum is full of a bunch of PC atheist pansies, I am out of here.
I aspire to be a PC atheist pansy, but I suck at it  Devil

Welcome!
A Gemma is forever.
Quote:If this forum is full of a bunch of PC atheist pansies, I am out of here.

I commonly see atheists here tell theists to 'fuck off' and other similar insults, so you don't have to worry about that. In fact, if you follow Minimalist posts enough you'll likely fall in love.

I'd be interested to hear what an actual military man thinks of all the politicians who want to use our troops like pawns to further their own agenda overseas (can you guess which side I'm on yet?)

Welcome. I'm glad you were able to get out at such a young age. Sadly, it took me until my mid-twenties to abandon the belief entirely, but better late than never like they say.
(June 25, 2016 at 7:18 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Tentative welcome.
i understand your trepidation given the introduction. I appreciate taking time to welcome me regardless of this.

(June 25, 2016 at 7:24 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Have you brought a baby for us to feast upon? If yes, Welcome

I like your style.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Greetings from Serbia! :) EvolucijaSvesti 12 723 November 16, 2023 at 6:21 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Blessings/Greetings to all here. Nishant Xavier 10 1161 June 15, 2023 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Greetings deleted 6 800 June 7, 2023 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Greetings!! jonahhockey34 7 1271 October 26, 2022 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Greetings Pnerd 13 1226 May 21, 2022 at 1:06 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Greetings everyone h311inac311 11 1220 May 5, 2022 at 10:56 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Greetings...... PabloTescobar 22 2761 September 15, 2020 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Hello my Godless Heathens Anarchy811 27 2105 August 28, 2020 at 2:56 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Greetings. Impaler here. impaler 12 985 August 27, 2020 at 6:14 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
Big Grin Back after a loooong break...don't worry; still a heathen mediocrates 19 1229 June 28, 2020 at 3:56 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie