Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 1:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abrotion Supporters/Courts Rule in Favor
Abrotion Supporters/Courts Rule in Favor
This has to do with the Center for Medical Progress audio/video tapes. Apparently the recordings were made in California where right to privacy laws were violated. Abortionists violating laws? This can't be! They're all good upstanding people that we should believe and trust

http://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles/2...ideo-fight
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Abrotion Supporters/Courts Rule in Favor
Umm...what laws did abortionists violate?  From the link, it appears that anti-abortionists were the ones violating privacy laws.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I dunno about abrotion, seems like something horrible to be done with one's testicles...
Oh wait, perhaps if the state was mandating men what to do with their testies things would be different. Ofc we are talking about women, and what should they do with their bodies. Clearly they are to be used like any domestic appliance, to be kept in the kitchen and breed. That is what women are, right? RIGHT?

I do hope the sarcasm to be evident, above. What is actually an abortionist?
The Center for Medical progress is the same group of people that tried to tell the world that Planned parenthood was selling aborted fetuses for $30-100 by wrongly editing the recording so that it was not obvious that those costs were for storage and transport? The reality being that it costs between $100-500 for storage and transport and actually represents a loss of profit for Planned parenthood, not a gain. Right?

Yeah, abortion still is a hot button issue, and going around secretly recording people and then editing the recordings to make them sound like monsters in an attempt to stir up the emotions of the general public seems like a good way to jeopardize the safety of potentially good people.
I dont think anyone promotes abortion. What people promote is the choice of the woman and her reproductive rights. While I prefer that women could have conditions to have a child if they wish, What do I have to do with their decisions? It is preferable to have a child born from an unwating mother? Or that said woman resorts to illegal bootleg abortion 'clinics'?

And why the sanctimonious supporters of prohibiting abortion stop caring after children are born?
The forced-birth fuckers are generally religious shitballs.  They are impervious to facts.
Planned parenthood? Pffffsgshdtg. There's nothing like a surprise birth in the back of an alley in the middle of the night Angel
(August 1, 2015 at 11:35 am)LastPoet Wrote: And why the sanctimonious supporters of prohibiting abortion stop caring after children are born?

'If you're pre born, you're fine, if you're pre school, you're fucked!'
(August 1, 2015 at 11:25 am)Aristocatt Wrote: Yeah, abortion still is a hot button issue, and going around secretly recording people and then editing the recordings to make them sound like monsters in an attempt to stir up the emotions of the general public seems like a good way to jeopardize the safety of potentially good people.
Sounds like something Comfort would do.
He wasn't involved in this, was he?.....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It Seems That Civilian Courts Don't Have Trouble Convicting Terrorists Minimalist 4 688 November 6, 2018 at 11:30 pm
Last Post: brewer
  QAnon, the crazy conspiracy theory some Trump supporters believe Aroura 22 2952 September 5, 2018 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: John V
  Trump Supporters on the Nod! chimp3 2 347 June 23, 2018 at 10:48 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Colorado Baker A Theist 371 47053 June 14, 2018 at 2:41 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Are you in favor of the MOAB? Catholic_Lady 52 5261 April 16, 2017 at 9:12 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  EU supporters throw a hissyfit account_inactive 27 3561 September 3, 2016 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  This Is Why We Have Appeals Courts Minimalist 0 459 May 7, 2015 at 12:22 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Gay wedding supporters arrested in Egypt. Brian37 0 742 November 2, 2014 at 7:30 am
Last Post: Brian37
  SCOTUS Rules In Favor Of Hobby Lobby A Theist 152 32506 July 7, 2014 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Jaysyn
  Why Christians Now Rule Hollywood Foxaèr 10 2177 April 5, 2014 at 11:33 am
Last Post: KUSA