Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EU supporters throw a hissyfit
EU supporters throw a hissyfit
And morons like Owen Jones and Eddie Izzard are there as well.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/...st-brexit/

Quote:Thousands took to the streets today in a series of 'march for Europe' rallies in protest against the referendum vote to leave the EU.

The demonstrations in London, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Oxford and Cambridge are demanding a pause in the Brexit process and call for tight economic, cultural, and social ties with the rest of Europe.

30,000 people turned out for a similar march in London in July, although it was estimated that fewer people took part two months on.

The protesters, armed with homemade banners and flags, want to stop the Government formally invoking article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty which triggers the two-year deadline to withdrawal from the EU, and are backed by Labour's Chuka Umunna, Caroline Lucas, the co-leader of the Green Party, and comedians Eddie Izzard and Josie Long.
RE: EU supporters throw a hissyfit
Yes, everyone knows that a demonstration is always a hissyfit. I can't remember, but did you evaluate Nigel (still collecting his salary at the EU parliament) rallies a hissyfit too. Maybe link to the particular posts of yours?
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Bella, your a masochist. How can you digest all this shitstorm from the news? I say f it.
(September 3, 2016 at 10:08 am)Bella Morte Wrote: And morons like Owen Jones and Eddie Izzard are there as well.

Quote:Thousands took to the streets today in a series of 'march for Europe' rallies in protest against the referendum vote to leave the EU.

The demonstrations in London, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Oxford and Cambridge are demanding a pause in the Brexit process and call for tight economic, cultural, and social ties with the rest of Europe.

30,000 people turned out for a similar march in London in July, although it was estimated that fewer people took part two months on.

The protesters, armed with homemade banners and flags, want to stop the Government formally invoking article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty which triggers the two-year deadline to withdrawal from the EU, and are backed by Labour's Chuka Umunna, Caroline Lucas, the co-leader of the Green Party, and comedians Eddie Izzard and Josie Long.

This is people trying to prevent or lessen the terrible effects that morons voted for earlier this year. You know the one where it turned out people were fed up with listening to experts.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Can I throw a hissyfit too? That sounds like fun.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
(September 3, 2016 at 10:59 am)Jesster Wrote: Can I throw a hissyfit too? That sounds like fun.

Go ahead.
(September 3, 2016 at 10:08 am)Bella Morte Wrote: And morons like Owen Jones and Eddie Izzard are there as well.

And if the Remain vote had won the Brexiters would have been 'throwing a hissy fit' too.
Looks to me like freedom in action ... what seems to be the problem?

(September 3, 2016 at 1:18 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Looks to me like freedom in action ... what seems to be the problem?

Oh, there's no problem.

It's just hilarious.
Meh, if I want laughs I'll put on Carlin, or Lewis Black.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  QAnon, the crazy conspiracy theory some Trump supporters believe Aroura 22 2911 September 5, 2018 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: John V
  Trump Supporters on the Nod! chimp3 2 347 June 23, 2018 at 10:48 pm
Last Post: brewer
  American Airlines...At Least They Didn't Throw Her Out Of The Hatch Minimalist 27 7028 June 14, 2017 at 10:36 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Abrotion Supporters/Courts Rule in Favor brewer 15 2416 August 2, 2015 at 3:49 am
Last Post: Longhorn
  Gay wedding supporters arrested in Egypt. Brian37 0 741 November 2, 2014 at 7:30 am
Last Post: Brian37