Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deadpool trailer for the trailer :P
Deadpool trailer for the trailer :P
BODY APPROACHING MAXIMUM READINESS.

[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
RE: Deadpool trailer for the trailer :P
Haha Goddamit, Ryan Reynolds is winning right now. There's a lot of dudes in Hollywood kicking themselves for not jumping on Deadpool. With all this built-in fourth wall stuff, the promotional campaign alone has been super entertaining.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
OH MY GOD I'M SO PUMPED FOR THIS
Remember the time when Deadpool left Batman depressed for a whole month?

[Image: funny_pictures_Deadpool_auto_Batman_467684.jpg]

Batman wated to kill Deadpool,he used M-1 Abrams,[b]M-109A6 Paladin,[b]TOW Anti-Tank Missile and [b]M-2 .50-Caliber Machine Gun to kill Deadpool.But Deadpool still survived.[/b][/b][/b]

[b][b][b]Who can tell me Why?[/b][/b][/b]
Because he's just a comicbook character?

Or maybe his healing factor.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
(August 3, 2015 at 1:51 pm)Exian Wrote: Because he's just a comicbook character?

Or maybe his healing factor.

Nope,i can't believe you missed something so obvious.
It's because Deadpool farted and a wormhole was formed and batman got sucked into it.
I think I'll just stop watching movies altogether until the comic books are used up and they start using actual screenplays again...
/troll
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

I'm stoked for it as well. It'll be a funny flick.
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' -Isaac Asimov-
The deadpool game was pretty funny. So I am looking forward to this.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (trailer) EgoDeath 32 3295 September 25, 2019 at 10:19 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  The latest Alita - Battle angel trailer so far. ignoramus 14 1060 November 26, 2018 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Upcoming movie movie trailer discussion Alex K 50 5997 October 22, 2018 at 7:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Game of Thrones Season 7 trailer, "The Long Walk" Aegon 3 920 March 30, 2017 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: FatAndFaithless
  "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story" teaser trailer released Aegon 20 2576 April 11, 2016 at 10:24 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Present Perfect Trailer [Incredibly Heartwarming] Heat 2 1008 September 27, 2015 at 9:35 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Game of Thrones Season 5 Trailer Released FatAndFaithless 30 4093 March 11, 2015 at 10:26 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  WH40k The Lord Inquisitor: Grey Knights Teaser Trailer Creed of Heresy 3 1155 January 20, 2015 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: dyresand
Video New Hobbit Trailer. 5thHorseman 26 7925 September 23, 2012 at 1:47 pm
Last Post: Tempus
  Jesus The Remake trailer hoggy33 0 795 November 17, 2011 at 7:08 pm
Last Post: hoggy33