Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The latest Alita - Battle angel trailer so far.
The latest Alita - Battle angel trailer so far.
Mind boggling! So much good shit coming out. This, the Peter Jackson epic Mortal Engines, the 4 new Avatars (first one in 2020, 2&3, 4&5 will be made back to back at a cost of 1b each!

No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: The latest Alita - Battle angel trailer so far.
(November 25, 2018 at 4:26 am)ignoramus Wrote: Mind boggling! So much good shit coming out. This, the Peter Jackson epic Mortal Engines, the 4 new Avatars (first one in 2020, 2&3, 4&5 will be made back to back at a cost of 1b each!

That video has nothing to do with the thread.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Iggi, Iggy, Iggy.

Shakes head.
Dying to live, living to die.
Oops! I deleted the wrong double post! Hehe

But please check this out!

(November 25, 2018 at 4:26 am)ignoramus Wrote: Mind boggling! So much good shit coming out. This, the Peter Jackson epic Mortal Engines, the 4 new Avatars (first one in 2020, 2&3, 4&5 will be made back to back at a cost of 1b each!

No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I saw that trailer when I saw Bohemian Rhapsody the other day, and the biggest question: Did they cast Alita for how disproportionately huge her eyes are? Okay, looking this up, it appears that Rosa Salazar does not, in fact, have eyes that huge in real life, and is actually a 33-year old woman playing a robot who looks like a small girl. It's amazing how the only abnormality I found was those eyes, and, it turns out those are entirely intentional on Robert Rodriguez' part. Yes, Virginia, MoCap has come a Hell of a long way since Mars Needs Moms.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Why are they making more Avatar movies lmao
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
(November 25, 2018 at 5:43 pm)Aegon Wrote: Why are they making more Avatar movies lmao

Because, for a few years, it was the highest-grossing film of all time, and James Cameron planned several sequels from the beginning.

(November 25, 2018 at 5:48 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote:
(November 25, 2018 at 5:43 pm)Aegon Wrote: Why are they making more Avatar movies lmao

Because, for a few years, it was the highest-grossing film of all time, and James Cameron planned several sequels from the beginning.

It was a pretty forgettable movie IMO. I can't even tell you any of the characters' names. Was the plot basically just Pocahontas? I guess the 3D was cool for 2009?
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
(November 25, 2018 at 9:45 pm)Aegon Wrote:
(November 25, 2018 at 5:48 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: Because, for a few years, it was the highest-grossing film of all time, and James Cameron planned several sequels from the beginning.

It was a pretty forgettable movie IMO. I can't even tell you any of the characters' names. Was the plot basically just Pocahontas? I guess the 3D was cool for 2009?

Technically, it was more Dances with Wolves. Apparently, he wrote the initial treatment in 1994, but had the idea in his head for decades before that, and he waited until he had A) the clout to sell the project, and B) the technology to pull it off to his satisfaction. I can only assume that plot was more original when he was originally writing it.

I'm fairly certain the 3D was the major draw that ensured it broke the box office records.

(November 25, 2018 at 4:35 pm)ignoramus Wrote: Oops! I deleted the wrong double post! Hehe

But please check this out!

Should have used this for the music in that trailer (1.44 for the sample) it's like set in the future and stuff  Hmph

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (trailer) EgoDeath 32 3351 September 25, 2019 at 10:19 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Upcoming movie movie trailer discussion Alex K 50 6091 October 22, 2018 at 7:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Game of Thrones Season 7 trailer, "The Long Walk" Aegon 3 924 March 30, 2017 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: FatAndFaithless
  "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story" teaser trailer released Aegon 20 2607 April 11, 2016 at 10:24 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Present Perfect Trailer [Incredibly Heartwarming] Heat 2 1011 September 27, 2015 at 9:35 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Deadpool trailer for the trailer :P Iroscato 8 1564 August 6, 2015 at 1:58 am
Last Post: Aoi Magi
  Game of Thrones Season 5 Trailer Released FatAndFaithless 30 4112 March 11, 2015 at 10:26 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  WH40k The Lord Inquisitor: Grey Knights Teaser Trailer Creed of Heresy 3 1160 January 20, 2015 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Angel of Jesus - horrific murder Norfolk And Chance 8 1875 February 18, 2013 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: Mystical
Video New Hobbit Trailer. 5thHorseman 26 7982 September 23, 2012 at 1:47 pm
Last Post: Tempus