Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 2:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOP debate tonight on Fox News
Information 
GOP debate tonight on Fox News
Anybody planning on watching this? It's at 5:30 PM PT. Apparently it will be limited to the top 10 in Fox's poll. For the rest, there was an undercard debate that might have been on Yahoo! or something like that. 

http://www.foxnews.com/live-coverage/fox...tcmp=hpbt1
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
RE: GOP debate tonight on Fox News
I hate to imagine the level of idiocy that will occur.

Idiots and hypocrites trying to outdo each other in ignorance on Faux Noise?
Dying to live, living to die.
Idiots debating Idiots presented by Idiots. What's not to like?
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
I'll be out.

I'm sure the highlights will be entertaining.  Oh, Jon Stewart...why did you have to retire NOW!
Aye, looking forward to the highlights as well...certainly couldn't handle the full blast of coruscating crazy...
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(August 6, 2015 at 6:31 pm)Iroscato Wrote: Aye, looking forward to the highlights as well...certainly couldn't handle the full blast of coruscating crazy...

I'm rather glad I can't get the whole undiluted disaster since they're not broadcasting in my country. I think I would need a barf bag.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
I am definitely NOT watching. I have to take care of my blood pressure, make sure I don't let the theocratic Conservative Republicans put me in the hospital. I will catch up on CNN tomorrow. The only thing on TV tonight that I am looking forward to watch is Dominion on SyFy.
"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."--Thomas Jefferson
I'm watching the Canadian debate right now. Kind of interesting. Definitely more civil, but not perfect.

But, I am going to watch, at least for as long as I can. A few slice of Papa John's pizza have conspired to raise my BP. Not sure if the GOP debate will finish me off, but here goes.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
I will most likely be very drunk by the end of the debates, not much more to say about that.
I can barely contain myself! Been looking forward to this train wreck all day.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Absurd GOP Foxaèr 2098 129007 April 21, 2024 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  2024 GOP hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy proposes raising voting age to 25 LinuxGal 11 1016 August 20, 2023 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Yet Another GOP Dumpster Fire Of A Human Being BrianSoddingBoru4 139 9997 July 23, 2022 at 4:20 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  So what is GOP's plan for the new wave of newborns? Fake Messiah 43 2824 June 30, 2022 at 9:11 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Do conservatives believe the shit on Fox News? Spongebob 119 8816 August 31, 2021 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  GOP's stranglehold on Cuban-American's vote. Brian37 19 1461 August 22, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Biden to speak tonight Foxaèr 6 549 November 8, 2020 at 4:27 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Political debate via meme Foxaèr 287 22297 November 4, 2020 at 10:48 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Anyone watch tonight's debate? Brian37 19 846 October 23, 2020 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Figbash
  Why I Might Watch The Next 'Debate' BrianSoddingBoru4 28 1677 October 22, 2020 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: WinterHold