Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sec. of Defense Says Climate Change is Real
You know this motherfucker's days are numbered.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/trumps-d...ty-threat/

Quote:Trump’s defense secretary James Mattis says climate change is real — and a national security threat

Quote:Secretary of Defense James Mattis has asserted that climate change is real, and a threat to American interests abroad and the Pentagon’s assets everywhere, a position that appears at odds with the views of the president who appointed him and many in the administration in which he serves.

The WLB is not going to tolerate that!
RE: Sec. of Defense Says Climate Change is Real
I've been saying it for years. America needs to tie environmental protection to patriotism more.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

The oil industry won't allow it.
No heat ray guns? 

Seriously, who would not think that negative environmental changes as a result of climate change would not cause defense issues.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Too bad he's not head of the EPA. That idiot, Pruitt
believes we need to do more research to be sure global climate change is man made.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk
DUH, but it should not be a political debate regardless. Humans need to listen to the vast majority of scientists and step up saying "fuck off" to the politicians who sell denial to protect bad products profits.
Place ya bets, everyone. How long will he last before Trump finds someone else sufficiently wingnutty?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(March 14, 2017 at 12:37 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: No heat ray guns? 

Seriously, who would not think that negative environmental changes as a result of climate change would not cause defense issues.

Conservatards.
We need to get them commie Chinese to cut down on their CO2.

[Image: dd07258c65976b39082f561ce31c84cb.jpg]
(March 14, 2017 at 1:52 pm)KUSA Wrote: We need to get them commie Chinese to cut down on their CO2.

[Image: dd07258c65976b39082f561ce31c84cb.jpg]

By head of population they probably emit less than the US.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is "Be the part of the change you want to see in the world!" bullshit? FlatAssembler 45 2069 February 3, 2024 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Liz Cheney Says She Was Wrong... Secular Elf 2 342 September 28, 2021 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Do you REALLY want things to change? onlinebiker 16 1540 September 19, 2020 at 4:45 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Putin Comes To The Orange Shitgibbon's Defense Minimalist 10 1591 September 24, 2018 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Atlas Journals: Saudi Arabia and the change 2018 WinterHold 6 997 July 21, 2018 at 5:35 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  What would you change about the American public school system? Bahana 53 6088 April 17, 2018 at 4:02 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  AP says 90% of Workers get Tax Cut Neo-Scholastic 64 5318 February 4, 2018 at 12:13 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Senator Feinstein Says "Fuck The GOP." Minimalist 10 2150 January 11, 2018 at 4:27 pm
Last Post: A Theist
  And our defense budget increases NuclearEnergy 22 3943 August 8, 2017 at 8:30 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Can someone tell me where in the 2nd amendment it says you can carry machine guns? NuclearEnergy 310 71924 May 16, 2017 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger