Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Dog Named Sex
A Dog Named Sex
Everybody who has a dog calls him Spot or Rover or Fido. I called mine Sex. Now Sex has been very embarrassing to me.

When I went to city hall to renew his dog license, I told the clerk I would like a license for Sex. He said, "Me, too!"

Then, I said, "But this is a dog." He said he didn't care what she looked like. Then, I said, "You don't understand, I've had Sex since I was 9 years old." He winked and said, "You must have been quite a kid."

When I got married and went on my honeymoon, I took the dog with me. I told the motel clerk that I wanted a room for my wife and me and a special room for Sex.

He said, "Every room in the place is for sex." I said, "Look, you don't seem to understand. Sex keeps me awake at night." He said, "Me, too."

One day, I entered Sex in a contest, but before the competition began, the dog ran away. Another contestant asked me why I was just standing there, looking disappointed. I told him I had planned to have Sex in the contest. He told me I should have sold my own tickets. "But you don't understand," I said, "I had hoped to have Sex on TV." He called me a show off.

When my wife and I separated, we went to court to fight for custody of the dog. I said, "Your honor, I had Sex before I was married." The judge said, "The courtroom isn't a confessional. Stick to the case, please."

Then, I told him that after I was married, Sex left me. He said, "Me too."

Last night, Sex ran off again. I spent hours looking all over town for him. A cop came over to me and asked, "What are you doing in this alley at 4 o'clock in the morning?" I said, "I'm looking for Sex." My case comes up Friday.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
RE: A Dog Named Sex
Now you're telling jokes! You must be laying off the banana's.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why did I (an atheist) legally change my name to "Dog"? ignoramus 13 1281 July 13, 2020 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  What Would You Like Named After You? BrianSoddingBoru4 24 1650 March 18, 2020 at 3:52 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
Big Grin Songs that aren't about love, sex, drinking, relationships or frikkin dancing! ignoramus 16 1777 May 22, 2019 at 1:07 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Happiest dog I have seen purplepurpose 3 385 March 5, 2019 at 12:08 am
Last Post: Duty
  People are officially having sex with their mobile phones Fake Messiah 10 1360 February 4, 2017 at 8:23 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  The Lego Sex thread ignoramus 16 16410 June 9, 2016 at 6:47 pm
Last Post: Losty
  BUTT SEX!!!! Something completely different 56 15798 January 4, 2014 at 5:32 am
Last Post: Belac Enrobso
  Texts From My Dog Cyberman 15 3326 November 17, 2013 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Things to say during sex Napoléon 76 22087 December 6, 2012 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: Something completely different
  How to humiliate your dog in public Cyberman 5 5135 August 30, 2012 at 11:34 pm
Last Post: Cyberman